Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

So what's it like to be a woman?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:03 pm

Edo wrote:
Woman are grand - really ok beings - except that awful talent they have for ripping your guts out and feeding it to the crows when they tell you they just want to be friends!
Pretty much standard procedure, is it not? The woman wanted to end the relationship.

What happens when the man wants to end the relationship? Ditto.

What's the difference?

BTW, crows are very interesting birds...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:08 pm

soubresauts wrote:
Edo wrote:
Woman are grand - really ok beings - except that awful talent they have for ripping your guts out and feeding it to the crows when they tell you they just want to be friends!
Pretty much standard procedure, is it not? The woman wanted to end the relationship.

What happens when the man wants to end the relationship? Ditto.

What's the difference?

BTW, crows are very interesting birds...

I posted some crow videos last night Soubresaut, but we were speed posting and I'll be damned if I can remember which thread it was.
Fascinating birds, with an elaborate language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:06 pm

It was the pet thread, I nearly had a pet jackdaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 pm

905 wrote:
It was the pet thread, I nearly had a pet jackdaw.

A pet jackdaw would be cool. They are very social though and might crack up if leading a solitary life. I'd say they would enjoy fora if they could get the hang of written language: they could use it to spread the word on where the latest road kill was etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Is it sometimes hard to be a woman ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
Giving all your love to just one man ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Zhou_Enlai wrote:

perhaps, you'll have bad times?

[everybody join in now]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:25 pm

What must it be like to be Shaka Khan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:32 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Zhou_Enlai wrote:

Don't know, I've never tried Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:35 pm

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
What must it be like to be Shaka Khan?

Perhaps there is a strapping big black woman inside every small white one, trying to get out .... afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what's it like to be a woman?   So what's it like to be a woman? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

So what's it like to be a woman?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4