Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? Empty
PostSubject: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm

***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? Jodiemarsh_41568t

The genesis of this thread is a long and far too interesting story to tell here, involving as it does ....

.... well less of that, for the sake of all concerned.

Meanwhile I suggest we debate the merits of the authentic versus the artificial, the real thing versus the modified, transubstantiated, transmogrified; the original versus the cover version, the natural glory versus the scientifically, technologically or otherwise enhanced.
Back to top Go down

***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:51 pm

Audi, this might be an opportunity to launch a defence of canned cream...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:24 am

bounce bounce

obviously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:31 am

Kate P wrote:
Would that have something to do with trying to kill birds stones ... ?

Canned cream the aerosol type is as good as the real thing in my book. Sometimes I put it on toast with jam. God - it's making me hungry now thinking about it. Toast isn't far from scones you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:39 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Kate P wrote:
Would that have something to do with trying to kill birds stones ... ?

Canned cream the aerosol type is as good as the real thing in my book. Sometimes I put it on toast with jam. God - it's making me hungry now thinking about it. Toast isn't far from scones you know.

Aerosol cream is a lot of fun.

I like fake fur coats better than real. You can't get shocking pink real ones.

I prefer real saggy faces to fake tightened up ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:41 am

Kate P wrote:
***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? Jodiemarsh_41568t

The genesis of this thread is a long and far too interesting story to tell here, involving as it does ....

.... well less of that, for the sake of all concerned.

Meanwhile I suggest we debate the merits of the authentic versus the artificial, the real thing versus the modified, transubstantiated, transmogrified; the original versus the cover version, the natural glory versus the scientifically, technologically or otherwise enhanced.

feck the theory part of this post - the above is just fecking gross - uuuhhhhh - honestly I think wimmin use totally different mirrors than men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:45 am

I can't wear very much if it's not natural because my skin is so delicate.

Some polyster fleeces are ok though.

I'm totally straight by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:45 am

That's hideous, I hate when women's eyebrows are differently coloured from their hair.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:46 am

Is she having twins ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:47 am

Is there anything worse than a fake blonde who thinks she's a real blonde?

Very few men seem to want to be blonde ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:49 am

Quote :
I can't wear very much if it's not natural because my skin is so delicate.

Some polyster fleeces are ok though.

I'm totally straight by the way.

The above came just after Edo's post about Jodie Marsh's Monstrous Mammaries. Very Happy

I imagine a few tissues in the bra would be easier and more comfortable than polyester fleeces if you need filling out, Audi... Apart from anything else, you'd lose your svelte lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:01 am

I prefer real food like Vanilla pods to vanilla essence which I know about from my Ma.

The same goes for fake sugar and sweeteners and that fake flavour in some of those clear waters - they scare the shit out of me What a Face

soubresauts !!! SOUBRESAUTS !!! There's worse things in the world than flouride !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?   ***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front? Empty

Back to top Go down

***SpeedPosting Thread*** Why is this woman wearing her bottom on her front?
Page 1 of 1