Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

2 Hours of TV or Radio...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

2 Hours of TV or Radio... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of TV or Radio...   2 Hours of TV or Radio... - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:15 pm

In those days you were listening to Gerry Ryan on the Nighttrain and Jim O'Neill and Mark Cagney too.

Dave and his slippers have moved into a more comfy slot on radio 1 where it's less about the music and more about the feelings. He will be wheeled out of the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of TV or Radio...   2 Hours of TV or Radio... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Brian Blessed was a scream chairing HIGNFY last night. I whole-heartedly recommend watching the un-cut version tonight. ROTFL throughout.
God, that was annoying. I don't like cursing for cursing's sake. I bet he only accepted the gig on the condition that they wouldn't bleep him. Don't they normally? Who on earth is he anyway?

Now that Boris is the mayor, does that mean he won't be presenting HIGNFY anymore?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of TV or Radio...   2 Hours of TV or Radio... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:58 pm

905 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Brian Blessed was a scream chairing HIGNFY last night. I whole-heartedly recommend watching the un-cut version tonight. ROTFL throughout.
God, that was annoying. I don't like cursing for cursing's sake. I bet he only accepted the gig on the condition that they wouldn't bleep him. Don't they normally? Who on earth is he anyway?

He's a big, loud, Shakespearean actor. I was laughing at the spectacle of it. Great stuff altogether.

Quote :
Now that Boris is the mayor, does that mean he won't be presenting HIGNFY anymore?

At least till 2012, 905. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of TV or Radio...   2 Hours of TV or Radio... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:02 pm

You not think he'll keep it up for the odd guest appearance? He was doing it when he was an MP so why not London Mayor. It would fit in with his general appearance which is to come across as populist and jovial. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept it up from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of TV or Radio...   2 Hours of TV or Radio... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:05 pm

johnfás wrote:
You not think he'll keep it up for the odd guest appearance? He was doing it when he was an MP so why not London Mayor. It would fit in with his general appearance which is to come across as populist and jovial. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept it up from time to time.

Well, I hope so. Boris Johnson is a great chairman of HIGNFY. He might do some of them coming up to the next election as part of a publicity campaign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Hours of TV or Radio...   2 Hours of TV or Radio... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Hours of TV or Radio...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3