Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Stop Changing Everything!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Stop Changing Everything! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Changing Everything!   Stop Changing Everything! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:08 am

Just trying to figure something out. Hope ye don't mind if it jumps around a bit. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop Changing Everything!   Stop Changing Everything! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:12 am

Whoopsy! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop Changing Everything!   Stop Changing Everything! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:16 am

I just posted there and I knew that it was going to change the moment I clicked "Submit". This place is mad. The amount of changes are frenetic. We're like Italians and their governments: in, out, in, out, shake it all about!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Changing Everything!   Stop Changing Everything! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop Changing Everything!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2