Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:41 am

Ah you're a Queen fan evm - do you also like Status Quo and Black Maiden and all those fellas - acdc?

Queen are classic though.

Remember the music thread on p.ie before - I was surprised you hadn't heard of a lot of them... There were a lot of weird ones though..

You must have a rake of Leonard Cohen albums though have you ?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 am

Go away Audi. I am at war with earthlings.

Aside: Freddie was IT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:49 pm

toxic avenger wrote:
tonys wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Dylan Bob.
Just had a listen to it, she's good, that girl, and she's from Tottenham as well so class all the way.
Tottenham? Class? There's another Tottenham than the one I've been in?
Most probably, the one that goes on inside WHL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:07 pm

I'm home at a reasonable hour for the first time in weeks for purposes other than sleep. I don't know the place.

Anyone know the name of the male singer who has covered Wuthering Heights? I thought it was Ryan Adams. I heard the most deliciously melancholy version of it last night in a hotel lobby and haven't been able to google it successfully.

How many pairs of skintight white trousers do you own, EVM?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 am

Look at this father and his new son... what is the world coming to at all?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 SNN1301A-280_732159a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:27 am

Haha

The celebration is Valentine's Day now johnfás - April 1st is another 6 weeks mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:28 am

Ya think I'm joking?

Sky News:
Alfie Patten's girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15, gave birth to Maisie Roxanne at the Eastbourne District General Hospital, East Sussex, four days ago.

The force had looked at the case and decided it was "not in anyone's
interests" for a prosecution to take place, a Sussex Police spokeswoman
said.

"Sussex Police Child Protection Team were aware of a 14-year-old
girl that had become pregnant as the result of a relationship with a
12-year-old boy.

"A joint agency investigation with East Sussex County Council
Children's Services has taken place which has considered the needs of
both individuals and there will be continued support for these two
young people in the future."
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Alfie-Patten-No-Prosecution-For-13-Year-Old-New-Dad-From-Eastbourne/Article/200902215222421?f=rss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:31 am

Same age as Romeo and juliet, except reversed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:32 am

Haha your funny

12 year old lads barely even have willies ha ha

the only willies they have is from watching video games

lol

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:33 am

I was thinking that myself, he must have had some testosterone implants or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:37 am

He looks fierce worried the youngfella anyway - the story of the cabbage and stork were probably still unconsciously the way it all happened for him until someone was cutting the umbilical cord..

He really looks like he did something very bad - but tis only natural - old enough to bleed and all that, in the state of nature etc.

Poor lad....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:07 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
He looks fierce worried the youngfella anyway - the story of the cabbage and stork were probably still unconsciously the way it all happened for him until someone was cutting the umbilical cord..

He really looks like he did something very bad - but tis only natural - old enough to bleed and all that, in the state of nature etc.

Poor lad....

I am very troubled about this story. The boy seems very young and immature, he doesn't look like he could conceive a child. He's a child himself. How old is the mother? Hopefully they'll get as much support as the mother of the octuplets in the US, they'll be needing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:53 pm

I switch on the television in the Sibin Reoite and what do you know ? DEMCAD is talking about the 12-year old father among other mad stuff - have a listen.