Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:04 am

Yeah I heard that clip. The reporter actually sniggered at the poor eejit. Says it all about Scum Sky's interest in this ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:01 am

I'm still not convinced that he's the father, but I'd give him a job as a baby sitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:03 am

Did ya read who was in Hello! Magazine, cactus? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:05 am

Is Conor Lenihan the new lad they roll out from FF to deal with the difficulties? He was on Q&A on Monday and now Prime Time.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 am

I gave up listening to Conor ages ago. Or did I ever listen to him ?

There was a time I'd turn the TV up when Cullen came on, cos he was the FF bulldog back then and could deal with any crack in the Bertie Badministration.

But I was younger then ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 am

Good lord, the Sibin Part II is filling up quickly, 20 pages already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:11 am

cactus flower wrote:
Good lord, the Sibin Part II is filling up quickly, 20 pages already.
It's the recession, the hard times turn everyone to drink. Except they can't afford drink, so they turn to pretend drink instead.

We should charge for admission, we'd make a bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:54 am

Those smug, southern pricks at Corpus Christ College, Oxford contrived to win University Challenge against University of Manchester tonight. I am royally peeved by that so I shall raise a glass to curse them!

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 Reagan-toast_a6_400
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:58 am

I would like to donate a damaged can of Coors Light to the Sibin. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:01 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

And the Central Bank of Machine Nation encloses 1.56 Minaudis with thanks for your generosity!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:03 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

And the Central Bank of Machine Nation encloses 1.56 Minaudis with thanks for your generosity!

Excellent. Just ignore the odd shaped hole at the top, and the fact that all the beer seems to have eh... fallen out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:06 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Excellent. Just ignore the odd shaped hole at the top, and the fact that all the beer seems to have eh... fallen out.

*furiously devalues the Minaudi to avenge this treachery*
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:11 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

I suppose you'll be calling for stiffer regulatory oversight now ? Over at the MNCB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:17 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

I suppose you'll be calling for stiffer regulatory oversight now ? Over at the MNCB.

Oh we have all the oversight we need in the Central Bank, EVM! Heh heh heh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 am

Eh lads, reporters at the door, wanting to know the identities of the Sibín 10 and how they managed to wrk up a 5.5bn tab...
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 am

evercloserunion wrote:
Eh lads, reporters at the door, wanting to know the identities of the Sibín 10 and how they managed to wrk up a 5.5bn tab...

Say something to them in Swedish and slam the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 am

evercloserunion wrote:

*plies them with drink, gives diversionary answers, sends them away happy and opens up another Dom Perignon...*
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:22 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
evercloserunion wrote:

*plies them with drink, gives diversionary answers, sends them away happy and opens up another Dom Perignon...*

A much better idea altogether...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
evercloserunion wrote:

A much better idea altogether...

I'm glad you agree. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:14 am

Long Day. I'll have a jar of porter I think ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:19 am

Your porter seems not to have arrived. I can't see it. Did anyone get disrupted by the Gmail outage here?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Your porter seems not to have arrived. I can't see it. Did anyone get disrupted by the Gmail outage here?

What ? I was waiting for someone to get it for me. You don't think I would venture as far as getting it myself do you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:24 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

What ? I was waiting for someone to get it for me. You don't think I would venture as far as getting it myself do you ?

I understand that perfectly and nowhere in my post does it suggest that I did.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:26 am

Willie Penrose was just going nuts on the telly. Maybe I'll get that pint meself after all. What can I get ya AT ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:28 am

Willie Penrose was just going nuts on the telly. Maybe I'll get that pint meself after all. What can I get ya AT ?

An Indian pale ale, le do thoil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next