Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:07 am

something like that - man this game is over - its only question of by how much now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 am

I'm gonna wimp out.
Home to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:09 am

yea-heah! - Obama is president - absolutely ffing brilliant - I will soundly this morning - first bit of really good news in a long time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 am

poor auld John McCain- great concession speech - pity it was in front of the greatest crowd of wankers on planet earth - absolutely disgraceful behaviour - the republican party have a lot of thinking to do - particularly about how to gain re-admittance to the human race.

wouldn't be holding my breath tho - Sarah Palin gets the biggest roar of the evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:25 am

I get up early to watch the last hour and McCain is conceding - cheers
He's calming the audience so far, being quite generous.

Sky says Obama has 324 incl Florida - a clear result T.G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:27 am

they're booing Biden. McCain - "please, please..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:47 am

Fox saying that the Democrats will probably pick up an additional 25 seats approx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:49 am

Al Franken in a dead heat in the Minnesota Senate race Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:16 am

Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 081104-obama-family-hmed-915p.rp420x400
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:45 am

And a great acceptance speech too, unsurprisingly.

Not in the least bit triumphalist - if it's a sign of things to come, it bodes well for a president who's going to get on with it.

The black and reds are interesting in that photo - wonder what the significance of it is - they're all wearing it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:37 am

I suppose the black because they are mourning the Granny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:43 am

And the Red is to acknowledge the Other Side - and because they are Reds ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:44 am

I have seen this movie before where deval Patrick won Massachusetts 2 yeats ago. He was only in a few days before everyone realised what a total gobshite he was. This clown is setting up a global dissappointment of mammoth proportions. Mark my words it is downhill all the way from here. Having a look(for the last time) at the other donkey I would say that his next appointment will be with an embalmer. Lenin looks better than him and he is dead for a century.

Why anyone thinks this toolbox is good news is beyond me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:08 pm

I've put a quartet of youtube videos on the subject of oil and the dollar on that portal. The white one with the cartoon picture of America had only 600 views since April but the younglad presenting it shows the scale of the problem facing Obama in numbers and figures.

Military, Health and Welfare spending are all about a half trillion each per year. I didn't realise America had such an expensive dole system ..? Obama has little wriggle room with any of these and doesn't want to go for welfare and probably can't with health. The military spending he should curb but will he ?

What's this about half a trillion in American Treasury bonds being issued ? Will they be bought now on the wave of Hope and Elation ? Will America have to buy credit in Chinese and Yen and Rials and Euros next, instead of in Dollars ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:37 pm

Now it only remains to see how much of a disappointment he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA   Breaking News: Obama is the 44th President Elect of the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Did Greenspan ruin the Greenback ? Next thing we've to look forward to in the middle of this month when the Heads cook up some new global deal. Here's a ten-minute discussion between Max Keiser and Christian Stoffaes on the role of Greenspan in inventing the New Finance of de-regulating money management and turning the Fed into a Wall Street investment bank by overturning legal Acts intended to protect national money.