Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Suggestions for changing this place.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage

Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:29 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
But...but...Audi is not even logged in. Shocked

You underestimate my powers of writing time bombs .. rabbit

Everything back to normal now ? It wasn't me, I swear.

I was just thinking of p.ie today and how when it went out everyone went loo-lah Laughing Remember there was a massive thread on Indymedia and all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:29 am

It's back...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:32 am

It isn't me doing it. My guess is they're moving us to a temporary place while they do a backup. It's all for the best. don't post anything serious or anything just in case.

I quite like the big thick blue lines though ...
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:33 am

My thread text is huge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:48 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 am

em just logged on, everything okay initially but has just gone really strange, guess this has been happening all evening. I swear, I haven't even whispered the word "Lisbon" yet!

... am counting the tins of baked beans in the garden shed, just in case of any longterm problems! ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:04 am

Atticus this place could be getting spambarded by a thousand spambots trying to steal our secret weapons in the event of a meltdown of the world order and a reversion to the beans in the cupboards ... Our patented device for siphoning off the methane for burning later in your gas burner ..

http://kwc.org/blog/archives/resources/2006/fcu.jpg

They won't find it though ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:06 am

Laughing you'll need a few more of those, Johnfas is online too isn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:15 am

Well that one is for personal use, you know. Later you can insert it into the main reservoir valve and upload your gas there. It could be useful while out hunting for caribou or something. Things will be very tight in the future and every molecule - nay particle will be valuable.

johnfás is online somewhere hopefully googling more secret survival machines ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:19 pm

johnfás's "latest discussions | home | faq" pic is very nice, I'd love to see that up when we get the site proper back.

As for the portal, how about an interactive calendar to which members can add events and stuff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 am

evercloserunion wrote:
johnfás's "latest discussions | home | faq" pic is very nice, I'd love to see that up when we get the site proper back.

As for the portal, how about an interactive calendar to which members can add events and stuff?

Sorry I can't see johnfás' picture there. If you can link to it .. ? Is it in the Gallery ?

Yeah an interactive calendar would be a great thing indeed. What have you in mind ? We were thinking of a place where members could announce events - political meetings, demonstrations etc. and the Shoutbox which was here for a while was such a thing but it was full of viruses or bugs. But a calendar would be perfect - I like the idea of visual information like that laid out in temporal format. Or rather temporal info in visual format....

There's a lot that could be done with a site alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:08 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:23 am

evercloserunion wrote:
He links to it; https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/12/34/36/59/titleb10.jpg

I was just about to put that up when the site crashed. I'm going to give the old format a shot in a second .... first I have to find that bloody file ...

http://machinenation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?&f=29&t=3008&start=0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for changing this place.   Suggestions for changing this place. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for changing this place.
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18