Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

How old are you as an internet poster?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How old are you as an internet poster? Empty
PostSubject: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:25 am

I was 1 last Saturday.

How old are you as an internet poster? One-year-cake-blog

It probably shows but Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm

Ill be 3 in July - but I won't be sitting in my birthday cake jocolor . You can come to my party if you like clown .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:55 pm

I turned 4 last week. I'll be starting school in September.

How old are you as an internet poster? Daff_gda_henry_bear_school_summer_143x200
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 7:15 pm

I started posting on P.ie back on August 11th last year, so I'm not even one on P.ie yet!

However, I was on Archiseek back in September of 06, so I'm about a year and a half old as an internet poster, in the proper sense of the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 pm

I joined p.ie just over a year ago - end of May I think after the GE. So about the same age as Audi. Clearly he's more advanced than I am however; I came to doing interesting things with cake and wearing nothing under my bib much later than he did Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 7:48 pm

I was 3 in March! Joined p.ie back in March 2005. Can't remember why, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:19 pm

ibis wrote:

Still, it has provided great boasting rights with your commission pals, which is nice.

As a internet poster I'm feckin ancient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
ibis wrote:

Still, it has provided great boasting rights with your commission pals, which is nice.

As a internet poster I'm feckin ancient.

cookiemonster online...

How old are you as an internet poster? OLD%20MAN%20WITH%20BEARD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:38 pm

Given that I haven't shaved today you're not far off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 pm

cookiemonster wrote:

Smile

You still look fabulous. Beards add gravitas and personality in a way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:49 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Smile

And the pale face and puffy red eyes (allergies - nothing to do with being up until 2am) make me look like I'm a hard working dedicated employee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:56 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Smile

And the pale face and puffy red eyes (allergies - nothing to do with being up until 2am) make me look like I'm a hard working dedicated employee.

Yep, very much indeed.

I hope those allergies clear up, I hate it when my eyes are all puffy and watery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:25 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
ibis wrote:

Business is business, me dear. Am I the bete noir of the Libertas offices, or does canvassing not take one in there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:43 pm

ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
ibis wrote:

Business is business, me dear. Am I the bete noir of the Libertas offices, or does canvassing not take one in there?

Lucinda?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:10 am

cookiemonster wrote:
ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
ibis wrote:

Lucinda?

True,true - silly me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:11 am

If you mean posting on boards like this, then 8 or so. If newsgroups and mail groups count, then probably about 12.

Christ. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:21 am

smiffy wrote:
If you mean posting on boards like this, then 8 or so. If newsgroups and mail groups count, then probably about 12.

Do you have any photographs of your self when you were young and only starting out as an internet poster.

Screenshots, not photos - the boards 8 years ago looked a lot different I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:42 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
smiffy wrote:

Do you have any photographs of your self when you were young and only starting out as an internet poster.

Screenshots, not photos - the boards 8 years ago looked a lot different I suppose.

How old are you as an internet poster? Differen
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:50 am

P.ie was my longest life.

Born : February 17th, 2006, 9:59 am
Died : April 15th, 2008, 10:14 pm

So about 2.3 Years.

I never posted on forums before P.ie, but frequented Yahoo chat as far back as '97 or '98, can't really remember now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:50 am

smiffy wrote:

You looked devastating in that velvet jacket. Do you still have it?

I am four months old. Did I ever say I was human?

How old are you as an internet poster? Panda3

Last edited by cactus flower on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:52 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
P.ie was my longest life.

Born : February 17th, 2006, 9:59 am
Died : April 15th, 2008, 10:14 pm

So about 2.3 Years.

I never posted on forums before P.ie, but frequented Yahoo chat as far back as '97 or '98, can't really remember now.

Were you "sexygirl69"? Or was I... ?!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:08 am

Can't remember so must have been you. I do remember my modem was the size of an Uncle Ben's Rice 10 pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:11 am

Can't remember so must have been you. I do remember my modem was the size of an Uncle Ben's Rice 10 pack.
Good god yeah, remember modems... !
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:43 am

cookiemonster wrote:

I do, and the excitement when the Carrrier Detect LED came on !! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:52 am

cookiemonster wrote:

I do, and the excitement when the Carrrier Detect LED came on !! Razz

And the anger when it didn't. Or when it extinguished half way through a heated argument!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old are you as an internet poster?   How old are you as an internet poster? Empty

Back to top Go down

How old are you as an internet poster?
Page 1 of 1