Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Greatest Con of All Time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Con of All Time   The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:11 am

youngdan wrote:
Just taking a news article at random I see that this windfarm of 84 turbines generates the needs for almost 200000 homes. So 5 such farms should take care of all the homes in Ireland. All the hydro and other would be surplus. These are big turbines but I would have small turbines serving smaller groups. Each parish could have their own mill. We will see in August when the air car debuts that 90% of transportation could be taken care of. The most important thing in life is to realise that a politician cares as much about the people as a publican cares about livers.
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/localnews/Green-boost-for-wind-farm.4045483.jp

The publican is selling us drink. What is the politician selling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Con of All Time   The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:35 am

The politician is selling us bullshythe. In return he is paid 430000 dollars equivalent per annum. He has a big merc with a cop driving him with a nasty gun under his arm. He has a huge expense account and who knows how many jobs for his friends. He travells the world for free. God forbid that he should be getting backhanders. How they keep from laughing is beyond me. As the example of enda kenny shows clearly they are out for themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Con of All Time   The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:38 am

What about our Enda??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Con of All Time   The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:00 am

My family would have supported FG so I have a soft for them. However as an opposition party they are pretty sad. My point about Enda is that I would think that there is a great number of people who would be of the opinion that FG would have a much greater chance with Richard Brutan as leader. I could even be convinced that this man is the real deal. Contrast him with Cowen who got carried away and sang a song about himself the other night. He loves himself almost as much as John Edwards it seems. If Enda cared about FG he would give the leadership to Brutan. He won't of course because he clings to the hope of himself getting the big job.
Did you find out who the chairman of BP is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Con of All Time   The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:26 am

youngdan wrote:
My family would have supported FG so I have a soft for them. However as an opposition party they are pretty sad. My point about Enda is that I would think that there is a great number of people who would be of the opinion that FG would have a much greater chance with Richard Brutan as leader. I could even be convinced that this man is the real deal. Contrast him with Cowen who got carried away and sang a song about himself the other night. He loves himself almost as much as John Edwards it seems. If Enda cared about FG he would give the leadership to Brutan. He won't of course because he clings to the hope of himself getting the big job.
Did you find out who the chairman of BP is.

I really don't think it matters who the Chairman of BP is . A Chairman is a figurehead whose name decorates the letterhead of a Company. The likes of Sutherland is put in positions out of laziness and convenience not because of unique qualities. BP is a big machine that runs itself - it could lose its Chairman or tea lady or anyone else and would roll on in just the same way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Con of All Time   The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:50 am

That is like saying that Cheney being the head man a Halliburtin is just for fun. You can not bring yourself to harbour any bad thoughts about Sutherland. He just does what he does and is worth a billion dollars just for fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Con of All Time   The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:52 am

If Cheney was knocked down by a limo, would Halliburton go bust?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Con of All Time   The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:57 am

I'll put it like this. If Cheney were not around Halliburton would not have made the billions that their association generated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Con of All Time   The Greatest Con of All Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Con of All Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2