Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

I though I had too much time on my hands...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I though I had too much time on my hands... Empty
PostSubject: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Very Happy Insanely fantastic. I loved the uphill bit with the hammers. And the tipped picture.

Looney bin for that lad all the same. Must have taken months to figure all that out ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:51 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Very Happy Insanely fantastic. I loved the uphill bit with the hammers. And the tipped picture.

Looney bin for that lad all the same. Must have taken months to figure all that out ..

No sex for him during those months either I fear...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 am

Great stuff, cookie.

The hammers were great but the moments where the ball just bounced perfectly into the right spot were highlights too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 am

A homage to the wonderful Honda "Cog"

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=EEF0cg1j35o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Getting the windscreen wipers to walk properly was the hardest part of that shoot. It took some insane number of tries.

And I agree about the hammers and the tilting picture. Fabulous!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:21 pm

TheBear wrote:
Getting the windscreen wipers to walk properly was the hardest part of that shoot. It took some insane number of tries.

And I agree about the hammers and the tilting picture. Fabulous!
Over six hundred I believe.

I don't understand how the wheels roll up the plank though...
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Jeez that Honda one is incredible.
Cookie, I reckon the wheels have heavy weights placed in the tyres to offset the center of gravity. If heavy enough and the whhel placed correctly, it would roll up a half turn or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:07 pm

I was thinking something like that, or maybe they were spring loaded or something. It's a very cool ad though.

Nice cars too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Did anyone have domino rally when they were kids? It was a bit like that.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:16 pm

johnfás wrote:
Did anyone have domino rally when they were kids? It was a bit like that.

Yeah, but only with one pack. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:17 pm

I got a big one for Christmas one year, at the end of it a rocket took off. It was good fun but you basically take up the whole sitting room for a day or so with it so they aren't that popular with other members of one's family!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:55 pm

johnfás wrote:
I got a big one for Christmas one year, at the end of it a rocket took off. It was good fun but you basically take up the whole sitting room for a day or so with it so they aren't that popular with other members of one's family!

Wow, flashback. It worked best in the dining room of my Grandparent's house, it was a big room and if you rolled back the rug there was enough wooden floor to get a really good run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:14 pm

I posted these somewhere on the forum but can't find them any more

Japanese Domino Effect

or if you prefer here is a pi55take of the above which is quite insane.

Far, far too much time on their hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 pm

I remember the first ones -brilliant. The insanity of the piss take is truly certifiable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:46 pm

ZOMG! Where did the fish come from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I though I had too much time on my hands...   I though I had too much time on my hands... Empty

Back to top Go down

I though I had too much time on my hands...
Page 1 of 1