Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Is QEII on her way here this week?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is QEII on her way here this week? Empty
PostSubject: Is QEII on her way here this week?   Is QEII on her way here this week? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:24 pm

I read that the good Doctor cannot leave the North this week for Washington as the queen is visiting there this week.

Given Bertie is commited to having her down this way sooner rather than later and with Martie out of the Country its possible the moment might be upon us.

We could be looking at a Long Good Friday... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is QEII on her way here this week?   Is QEII on her way here this week? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 3:46 pm

The very idea makes me feel all crawly monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is QEII on her way here this week?   Is QEII on her way here this week? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:43 pm

but bertie will be busy sucking bush off in the USA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is QEII on her way here this week?   Is QEII on her way here this week? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is QEII on her way here this week?
Page 1 of 1