Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar Empty
PostSubject: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:50 am

Hey Seathrún you're back - good to see you. What're you having for breakfast?

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar Biginsidetimothys

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:59 am

hey where did you go ? look at the lovely breakfast I threw together

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar 23367853
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:59 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
hey where did you go ? look at the lovely breakfast I threw together

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar 23367853

I'll have that one Auditor, if you don't mind. Just the thing to settle the stomach after a night out. pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:32 am

I changed the name lads what do ye think? Now and again I will post pitchers from Doolin at sunset/sunrise - ahh it'll be lovely.

Anyone's invited to post their pitchers here if they live near the coast.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Here's a pic taken from Portmarnock (Baldoyle Road) in January 2006 of the sun coming up behind Howth Head.

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar Howth_11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:40 pm

Oh wow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:49 pm

Howth looks very close there. (can I see Bull island there?) I'm going to eat my cornflakes to that view this morning.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:01 pm

No, Bull Island is to the south of Howth, on in towards Clontarf. This is the North side of Howth.

This is my view every morning going to work. Very Happy

Here's Lambay taken from Portmarnock Strand

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar Lambay10

And Ireland's Eye

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar Irelan10

And Howth Head from the beach..

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar Howth_12

Oh I do like to be beside the sea side...
this looks nice. Auditor #9's live video of the sea at Doolin seems to have disappeared though.

Any chance of bringing it back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:20 pm

Hey Audi . I feel awfully rude not even to have acknowledged your breafast invite. Ah Doolin. Listenin to Gussie Russell (now theres assonance for ye) fiddlin on the flute and havin my first taste of "Oh!Be Joyful" thinkin it was a coke. O'Connors was some pub back in the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Ireland's eye reminds me a bit of an fear marbh.
The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar 210860008_1295708bd1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

I love that photo. That's myself poring over "Wealth of Nations" at the table on the right(myself and Pax are comapring economics notes, Pax is in the toilet at the moment).

Kate P is tucking into a well-deserved breakfast at my right with EvotingMachine0197 and ibis as they formalise the next Great Leap Forward in Machine Nation history.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:06 am

And Auditor is behind the bar getting us all our tea. Proper order.

Which means the blonde up the back organising the Mi-Wadis is Cactus. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:15 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
And Auditor is behind the bar getting us all our tea. Proper order.

Which means the blonde up the back organising the Mi-Wadis is Cactus. Very Happy

Well, you may say that, but I couldn't possibly comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

I love that photo. That's myself poring over "Wealth of Nations" at the table on the right(myself and Pax are comapring economics notes, Pax is in the toilet at the moment).

Kate P is tucking into a well-deserved breakfast at my right with EvotingMachine0197 and ibis as they formalise the next Great Leap Forward in Machine Nation history.

Em. The three people on your right are all, ah, em, men, Ard Taoiseach. I know it's a small thing, but I, uh, just thought I'd mention it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:33 am

Kate P wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Em. The three people on your right are all, ah, em, men, Ard Taoiseach. I know it's a small thing, but I, uh, just thought I'd mention it.

Oh, Christ! Embarassed I'm so sorry, I just saw the long hair and my mind was firing with possibilities as to what the picture could represent. In fairness, EvotingMachine didn't cop it either. Es tut mir wirklich leid.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:36 am

How could you make such a ghastly mistake Ard-T ? What ? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:40 am

The fella eatin the samwidge isn't Kate P that's KingKane - KingKane in the Kung Fu !

Lads cop on and grow up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:43 am

In all seriousness the guy wearing the black top could actually be me, if this photo is more then about 10 years old.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:44 am

Did you have a beard back then Mike?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:44 am

Please stay on topic Auditor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:45 am

What the feck are ye all doing inn a breakfast bar at this hour of the night? Are ye all posting from California/Hawaii or something?

Wouldn't ye better off down the Síbín Reoite now - c'mon cactus has to do the wash up... come on now be off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:47 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Did you have a beard back then Mike?

Still have it. Mind you the rest of the hair fell out since. And I don't bother with the whole smeg bit, its now just a beard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:00 am

Morning in Lahinch (webcam facing Atlantic - you may need download - I didn't)
http://www.lahinchsurfshop.com/lahinch/magico.asp?magpage=9

maybe you need to visit previous page first
http://www.lahinchsurfshop.com/lahinch/

Another here - great sunny morning
http://www.streamdays.com/camera/view/lahinch-streamdays-surfcam-ireland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:11 am

live ocean scene

This is the page I'm starting with. Pity there's no surf this morning, but a cracker of a day. Coffee and banana muesli please. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:49 am

Cat waking up - Spring being on the Lids and all. 4,929,256 views on youTube Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU2EtLHVoiI&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar   The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar Empty

Back to top Go down

The Doolin Pier Breakfast Bar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: