Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Growing stuff

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Growing stuff - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing stuff   Growing stuff - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:06 pm

johnfás wrote:
There is a guy on the Late Late talking about growing stuff...
I got a text telling me about this after he had finished. Did he have anything interesting to contribute?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growing stuff   Growing stuff - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 pm

I didn't know who he was so I can't point you in that direction but he seemed to be a contributor on Derek Mooney's radio programme so perhaps listeners to that will know who he was.

Anyway, whoever he was, he was really encouraging people to begin growing stuff and if I remember correctly he is opening his garden up for people to come and learn how to grow things. In particular he wanted to help people who had lost their jobs get involved with growing things and he wanted other people in other industries which are also hobbies (such as cooking) to get involved with teaching their skills.

He was really just saying all the different things you can grow in your garden and they had a big display of produce in the studio. If you click this link you can view Friday's episode and the segment was around 50 minutes into the programme.... just after Gerald Keane's session of pontification...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growing stuff   Growing stuff - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Cool, thanks for that link. I'll have a look at it some time that I'm not meant to be working. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growing stuff   Growing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Moved to Food and Agriculture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growing stuff   Growing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Why not gardening and cookery? Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growing stuff   Growing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:24 pm

cactus flower wrote:

Gardening and Cookery closed temporarily - stock taking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Growing stuff   Growing stuff - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Gardening and Cookery closed temporarily - stock taking.

Ah! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing stuff   Growing stuff - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing stuff
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8