Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

What Men Have to Put Up With

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

What Men Have to Put Up With - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:16 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Kate P wrote:
Clearly I'm way too easygoing in the toilet seat department - mental note to self: must be tougher Evil or Very Mad on toilet seat offenders.
Maybe you're one of those who don't have the toilet-seat gene?

Maybe. Husband isn't too bad as it happens but since he never expects me to leave the seat up for him, aesthetics aside, I don't get bothered when he doesn't leave the seat down. It doesn't look appealing but, hey, it's hardly important, is it, in the greater scheme of love, life and death?

The only thing I'm fussy about, I suppose, is that the bed is made by whoever is last out of it. We're both entitled to some semblance of serenity and order after a long day. Everything else is small stuff.
Back to top Go down

What Men Have to Put Up With
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Vibes and Scribes :: Language & Culture-
Jump to: