Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

What Men Have to Put Up With

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What Men Have to Put Up With Empty
PostSubject: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:46 pm

Well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:47 pm

Impotence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:47 pm

MPB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:48 pm

Surely one could always feign lack of interest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:49 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
MPB.

M what is that cookiemonster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:49 pm

Receding hair lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:51 pm

cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
MPB.

The baldness, CT. THE BALDNESS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:54 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
MPB.

The baldness is endearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:54 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
MPB.

Oh yeah, I understand what you're saying now.

We also have to put up with MPO, where fat glands pre-dominate around the abdomen leading to beer-bellies. The weight ain't evenly spread around the body. One of evolution's jokes, no doubt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:55 pm

cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
MPB.

Only if your Captain Jean Luc Picard. Btw, virtually all the male staff at the Wolseley were bald/balding. Mad or wha?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
MPB.

Oh yeah, I understand what you're saying now.

We also have to put up with MPO, where fat glands pre-dominate around the abdomen leading to beer-bellies. The weight ain't evenly spread around the body. One of evolution's jokes, no doubt.

It's the price we pay, AT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:57 pm

cactus flower wrote:

I'd like to have the choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:01 am

cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

I'd like to have the choice.

I like men in cute floppy lopsided wigs they wear like a hat, too.

And the shaven head option is quite good, although on the wrong person can be a bit scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:05 am

I have quite short hair at the moment, shortest it's been in a while but it's not shaved. I did a head shave a good few years back for a cancer charity, ended up most people assumed I was one one the money was being raised for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:06 am

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz

Have you noticed that nearly all our smilies have MPB ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:31 am

When I was 18 people told me I'd be baldy by 21; at 22 they said I'd be definitely baldy at 26 and then they said 30 and now I'm in my mid thirties and they're all feckin baldy while I still have the same hair -very little but not balding (though grey)

People Rolling Eyes - they just ain't no good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 am

cactus flower wrote:
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz

Have you noticed that nearly all our smilies have MPB ?

It's a penis conspiracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:59 am

afro Apart from this one.

And none of them are bearded not even this one santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:08 am

Unexplained random erections. Not so much a problem when one is older as would be the case during one's teens but still pop up, as it were, from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:10 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Unexplained random erections. Not so much a problem when one is older as would be the case during one's teens but still pop up, as it were, from time to time.

Perhaps this is where the underwired underpants might come in handy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:12 am

cookiemonster wrote:

That is actually quite an embarrassment during adolescence. It can be virtually impossible to deal with at the time.

And, when you're older, you get ED and you have huge difficulties in getting one. Why is life so unfair at times?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:13 am

cookiemonster wrote:

Potentially much worse for the uncircumcised, too - the pubic garrotte. Also zippers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:32 am

I had been thinking more along the lines of cutting oneself shaving, but I must admit to being both impressed and sympathetic at WMHTPUW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:42 am

cactus flower wrote:
I had been thinking more along the lines of cutting oneself shaving, but I must admit to being both impressed and sympathetic at WMHTPUW.

I am glad that you can feel our pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:45 am

Cutting onself shaving isn't that bad (unless its your lip) and something both sexes share (hopefully not the lip cutting bit) but razor rash is a true pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Men Have to Put Up With   What Men Have to Put Up With Empty

Back to top Go down

What Men Have to Put Up With
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Vibes and Scribes :: Language & Culture-
Jump to: