Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Ganley and the mad mullahs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:13 am

The losses grew from £31,985 in 1996 to £555,871 for 1997.Ganley has never given detailed accounts but what he has don't show a company with subsideries turning over 150 mil ayear in 1995/6 not getting a 100 mil payment for Kielovo Forestry in 1997 account for 98 and 99 don't refelct such figures either

Last edited by Frightened Albanian on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:16 am

Frightened Albanian wrote:
The losses grew from £31,985 in 1996 to £555,871 for 1997.

Yes, but can you provide the figures behind that please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:19 am

They are the figures.Investments listed are not in high figures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:20 am

Can you post them anyway? And do you have the accounts of subsequent years?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 am

cookiemonster wrote:

You can get them in London yourself, pm me and i will give you trhe company numbers for your requests
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 am

cookiemonster wrote:

Yes but first they should be all published nicely in real media I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 am

cookiemonster wrote:

There might, for example have been Directors' loans, or an investment in another company. Any number of things could explain that.
Back to top Go down

cookiemonster wrote:

You can get them in London yourself, pm me and i will give you trhe company numbers for your requests

You can't provide them here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:24 am

cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

There might, for example have been Directors' loans, or an investment in another company. Any number of things could explain that.

Ganley made loans that is correct, however he could hardly have mloaned them so much that recieving 100 lmil wouldn't piush the company towards a profit Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:24 am

cookiemonster wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

You can't provide them here?

Since you complained about me PMing you I want you to grovel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:25 am

cookiemonster wrote:

Yes but first they should be all published nicely in real media I think

I've given you this before but incase you missed it:

The Irish Times Building ,
PO BOX 74,
24-28 Tara Street,
Dublin 2
Ireland
General Enquiries (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Irish time) +353 1 675 8000

The Irish Times Editorial
+353 1 675 8000, newsdesk@irish-times.ie

Also, given your commentary on the accounts, it would be prudent for one to ask, are you an accountant?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:26 am

Well that's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 am

Thank you again Cookie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:28 am

cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Ganley made loans that is correct, however he could hardly have mloaned them so much that recieving 100 lmil wouldn't piush the company towards a profit Very Happy

Bulgaria? However, I take the general point. But there were numerous different companies, not just the one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:32 am

cookiemonster wrote:

I dont know I think that you are obversely attracted to my threads and my posts in general.

Maybe Bugaria, but with 150 mil claimed turnover with Kipelovo and a sale of an undenied 100mil plus the potential leverage or cash from the £220 000 O00 from Anglo Adriatic ..................
How much did Cablenet cost and have we seen that Ganley would use his own cash in such deals? his modus orerandi seems to be big talk not big inversment. He is an OPM guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:34 am

cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Bulgaria? However, I take the general point. But there were numerous different companies, not just the one.

Yes indeed there are a mind boggling number of companies all involving the same folks, Gary Hunter features in several and the wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:37 am

cookiemonster wrote:

I dont know I think that you are obversely attracted to my threads and my posts in general.
Such a claim might have more substance were your posts and thread on any other subject than Declan Ganley and Libertas and indeed were they to any other end than to smear both with spurious claims made up of half-truths and factoids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:43 am

Come on Cookie he makes wild claims and calls for accountablity, he is head of a pan European political party therefore his claims about himself and his lack of transparency and shadowy past are important to examine , in the public interest. Just because the facts seem to be at odds with the claims Ganley made in the press make them very relevant. His claims on Lirbertas.eu about Anglo Adriatic don't stack up as we have discussed before.

Grasshopper you must learn the way of the Shaolin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 am

Come on Cookie he makes wild claims and calls for accountablity, he is head of a pan European political party therefore his claims about himself and his lack of transparency and shadowy past are important to examine , in the public interest. Just because the facts seem to be at odds with the claims Ganley made in the press make them very relevant. His claims on Lirbertas.eu about Anglo Adriatic don't stack up as we have discussed before.

As somebody who is very critical of Declan Ganley it seems odd that so many of your claims don't stand up to much themselves and indeed you seem incredibly reluctant to cite your sources show most recently in your unwillingness to show the accounts you are aparently quoting from. You ask many questions, few of which are based on any fact.
We have indeed discussed Anglo Adriatic before and it is a prime example of your questions having little relationaship with reality.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:56 am

Lads, if there is going to be a row, I'll lock the thread until the morning. Is there going to be a row ? Thought not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:00 am

cookiemonster wrote:

As somebody who is very critical of Declan Ganley it seems odd that so many of your claims don't stand up to much themselves and indeed you seem incredibly reluctant to cite your sources show most recently in your unwillingness to show the accounts you are aparently quoting from. You ask many questions, few of which are based on any fact.
We have indeed discussed Anglo Adriatic before and it is a prime example of your questions having little relationaship with reality.
x
Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 0001e31910dr
I have cited my sources the registered returns of Ganley International. Other media sources I either link to or cite. Anglo Adriatic is a prime example of where your defence of Ganley failed miserably. You claimed that staff were airlifed by parines but we know from the Observer that he flew in atr the height of the trouble and where he held a meeting with "Albanian Chancer". He claimed two months later to have 40,000 fioriegn investors. They must have invested cash and his story makes no reference to it or them. In 1998 he was claiming to be trying to both be in the gas business in Albania and tobe negotiating buying state companies with AAIF funds and vouchers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:10 am

I have cited my sources the registered returns of Ganley International.

But you won't publish them here.

Quote :
Other media sources I either link to or cite.
and selectively quote from or willfully misrepresent and misunderstand.

[quote]Anglo Adriatic is a prime example of where your defence of Ganley failed miserably. You claimed that staff were airlifed by parines but we know from the Observer that he flew in atr the height of the trouble and where he held a meeting with "Albanian Chancer". [quote]
"Staff" does not equal Declan Ganley.

Quote :
He claimed two months later to have 40,000 fioriegn investors. They must have invested cash and his story makes no reference to it or them.
And you tried to make the suggestion, through leading questions, that there was some issue of impropriety relating to these foreign investors, but were unable to provide anything which suggested this was the case.
Much like Anticoalition did with regard to EU funding of the Libertas Lisbon campaign. It smacks of desparation.

Quote :
In 1998 he was claiming to be trying to both be in the gas business in Albania and tobe negotiating buying state companies with AAIF funds and vouchers.
So?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:25 am

In fact I am not claiming anything about the foreign investors Ganley claimed to have. The fact that he said they existed in 1995 and he said on Primetime that all the investments were in privatisation vouchers and the reason no one had been paid out is because these vouchers atre in a bank in Tirana and the goivernment wont let them be invested. However that story does not make any ref to the foriegn investors, 1/ what did they invest 2/ If it was cash where is it and 3/ If they exuisted and tehre was cash the story about all the investments being in a bank in Tirana in privatisation vouchers sounds strange and he has not told the full story. .

ps Grasshopper bed now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:42 am

In fact I am not claiming anything about the foreign investors Ganley claimed to have.
You were trying to suggest through leading questions that there was some impropriety relating to foreign investor's funds, despite being unable to provide any source of such a suggestion.

Quote :
The fact that he said they existed in 1995 and he said on Primetime that all the investments were in privatisation vouchers and the reason no one had been paid out is because these vouchers atre in a bank in Tirana and the goivernment wont let them be invested.

This was in relation to the Albanians who invested their vouchers in Anglo Adriatic. In Albania Albanians would not be considered "foreign investors". The vouchers are still in the vaults in Albania. This was explained to you before.

Quote :
However that story does not make any ref to the foriegn investors, 1/ what did they invest 2/ If it was cash where is it and 3/ If they exuisted and tehre was cash the story about all the investments being in a bank in Tirana in privatisation vouchers sounds strange and he has not told the full story.
1. Cash
2. Back in their pockets I would imagine as the fund was not allowed to invest in Albania. There has been no suggestion that these funds, indeed any of Anglo Adriatics funds have gone missing.
3. I can't understand what you are saying here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:20 pm

There is no way that Cookiemonster could possibly be expected to answer detailed accounting questions about the very large number of companies and other complex financial initiatives undertaken by Declan Ganley across multiple States.
The fact that Declan Ganley may have repeatedly buffed up his CV people can make of what they will - some say it is not uncommon, others that it is unusual: everyone makes up their own minds.

It is clear that he has been involved in some tough parts of the world from Iraq and Albania to Bulgaria (where he says he had to dislodge the pirate cable operators in order to establish a national network) and Lousiiana. Some peoplle find his style of doing business admirable and others despicable - it is down to opinion.

What I would be interested to know now is who are the Polish partners and who are the Directors of the various Libertas Companies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganley and the mad mullahs   Ganley and the mad mullahs - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ganley and the mad mullahs
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next