Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

So, what are we going to do at this party?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:09 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Doesn't work.
Surfmusik.de is cool.
80s + 90's.
Map-view sites like that with a lot of similar links are few and far between at least i havent found enough yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:51 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Doesn't work.
Surfmusik.de is cool.
80s + 90's.

Will try this later.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 3:07 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:48 am

So we're a month old this week, us. Are we going to have a good party later? Everyone will be sunburned at it by the looks of the day. Hopefully Ard-Taoiseach will turn up - youngdan says he hasn't been seen around the boards for a few days but maybe god forbid the man has a life or something ..? Eventually I'll cut down to a couple of hours a week myself.. *snort*

We should start pmming people left right and centre and reminding them of the wonderful event ... we are here like barnacles lads, and we're not cafe politicos either - we are tea rebels !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 3:19 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
So we're a month old this week, us. Are we going to have a good party later? Everyone will be sunburned at it by the looks of the day. Hopefully Ard-Taoiseach will turn up - youngdan says he hasn't been seen around the boards for a few days but maybe god forbid the man has a life or something ..? Eventually I'll cut down to a couple of hours a week myself.. *snort*

We should start pmming people left right and centre and reminding them of the wonderful event ... we are here like barnacles lads, and we're not cafe politicos either - we are tea rebels !

I am up for that Auditor but I am only just back in one piece after my last pmming episode. Would you perhaps give me a list of suggested guests and I'll give it a go. bounce

Are you able to do a group pm to all members? although I don't know if we have notification links with emails - is that a technology too far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 3:25 pm

you can pm a group here or you can send the same pm here to a load of people by putting a colon between the names

kate; cactus; john; jimbob; juju etc. I think the admin would have to set up a group so you can't do that really.

Notifications ..? Hmm - what's that Precious?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, what are we going to do at this party?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3