Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

So, what are we going to do at this party?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

So, what are we going to do at this party? Empty
PostSubject: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:54 am

We're coming up to a month here on MN, the candlelight version of p.ie - built especially for you for when your favourite site is down.

We're actually coming up to three weeks, not a month but there's no harm planning in advance for the big day as a lot of tidying and re-decorating will need to be done. The title of the forum will have to be centered and the bit hanging over in the middle of nowhere at the top right hand corner will have to be moved. Invitations will also have to go out to famous online personalities !

Any suggestions welcome - my own goals would be to get Damien Mulley, Grandad, Dan Boyle and Sarak Carey the blogger on for a good old session of online fireworks.

Ah, life is good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:56 am

Can we get God?

Personally I'd like to see him and smiffy in the same room.

Smiffy would be so scarleh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:00 am

God is in the rain.

Evey Hammond.

V for Vendetta

Last edited by Helium Three on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:01 am

What about other people like Slugger O'Toole and Twenty Major? They could be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:09 am

Personally I believe that when Jesus is resurrected it will be so he can post here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:11 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Personally I believe that when Jesus is resurrected it will be so he can post here.

Why wait. Let's elect a new jesus. I nominate ard-taoiseach. His positive outlook is exactly what we should expect from a demigod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:13 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
What about other people like Slugger O'Toole and Twenty Major? They could be interesting.

You are all star f*****s

- the site members are more than good enough for me.

(However would not shun Brad Pitt).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:15 am

That's the spirit cactus - what about getting old Merle Haggard over for a few pints?

As a special guest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:19 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
That's the spirit cactus - what about getting old Merle Haggard over for a few pints?

As a special guest?

What a Face NOOO!!!!! cyclops Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:19 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

I must protest. Not because he would engage in a homophobic rant against gay members of this site (i.e. me), but in case he may try to release those repressed homosexual urges on the only gay man available. I've never scored a middle-aged armagh man, willingly or unwillingly. I imagine it would be like kissing sandpaper covered in ashes and drowned in powers whiskey, with a strong eau de guinnesfarte and after taste of bacon and cabbage.

Last edited by riadach on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:20 am

riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Why wait. Let's elect a new jesus. I nominate ard-taoiseach. His positive outlook is exactly what we should expect from a demigod.

I should add that he would also use the oppertunity of life to vote no to Lisbon.

Probably give him my invite rather than to Merle, who I believe is about as much fun as Pleurisy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:20 am

riadach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

I must protest. Not because he would engage in a homophobic rant against gay members of this site (i.e. me), but in case he may try to release those repressed homosexual urges on the only gay man available. I've never scored a middle-aged armagh man, willingly or unwillingly. I imagine it would be like kissing sandpaper covered in ashes and drowned in powers whiskey, with a strong eau de guinnesfarte and after taste of bacon and cabbage.
Very Happy

(perfect except that you forgot the AK47)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:22 am

cookiemonster wrote:

I should add that he would also use the oppertunity of life to vote no to Lisbon.

That is libel against our lord jesus christ, son of the 'living' God I'll have you know. I'd be careful where you tread.

Quote :

Probably give him my invite rather than to Merle, who I believe is about as much fun as Pleurisy.

Better or worse than Michael McKevitt with pleuracy? Heck, I just want Michael Mckevitt to get pleuracy.

Last edited by riadach on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:22 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

As a special guest?

Let me know when and I'll make sure Im washing my hair that night Very Happy

Mise and Merle in the same space - no no no - not a good idea - serious serious serious personality clash and we're not talking Mars and Venus - more Milkyway and Andromeda distance more like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:23 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Very Happy

(you forgot the AK47)

Jesus wouldn't need an AK47, he has special powers. He's jesus after all.

So, what are we going to do at this party? Superjesus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:25 am

Laughing cheers

hey, given that we all feel the same, maybe it could be fun... Suspect Cool ... hmm Idea

Last edited by Atticus on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:27 am

Does Michael Mckevitt post on p.ie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:28 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Does he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:30 am

Sleep As usual, fallen asleep under kitchen table talking to household pet or listening to misunderstood Old Chap.
See you all next week!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:31 am

Atticus wrote:
Laughing cheers

hey, given that we all feel the same, maybe it could be fun... Suspect Cool ... hmm Idea

It'll be mighty, boy, mighty

riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Does he?
Michael who McKevitt is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:33 am

riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Does he?

Well they managed to get mobile phones into the joy so one could only assume an huge asshole like Mckevitt could get a Dell Inspiron into to prison no problem.

Last edited by cookiemonster on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:33 am

cactus flower wrote:
Sleep As usual, fallen asleep under kitchen table talking to household pet or listening to misunderstood Old Chap.
See you all next week!
Cactus sleep tight. You might have to stay up til 1 o'clock next Sunday now you know.
¡ Hasta luego guapa !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:41 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:48 am

cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:
silent http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McKevitt

Look again.

Why? What has happened now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, what are we going to do at this party?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next