Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

So, what are we going to do at this party?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:12 am

Did someone mention party ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:16 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
No evm, go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:19 am

riadach wrote:
Quote :
OK then. cyclops

Last edited by EvotingMachine0197 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:25 am

riadach wrote:
OK then. cyclops

Not that I have anything against ya coming, it's just that, well, I'm not wheeling you in. There I said it. I'm biased against sentient machines of any sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:59 am

riadach wrote:
riadach wrote:
OK then. cyclops

Not that I have anything against ya coming, it's just that, well, I'm not wheeling you in. There I said it. I'm biased against sentient machines of any sort.

Oh. You know I'm an AI?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 4:04 am

ibis wrote:
riadach wrote:
riadach wrote:
OK then. cyclops

Oh. You know I'm an AI?

This is they way you things work. You let everybody believe your normal, and then you just spring it on us. Well, I've got news for you, I am disgusted by you 'things'. My group of friends feel exactly the same way. You will never be normal, but are rather an affront to my normal way of living. You things, and what you get up to make me sick.

Did I mention I liked smallville?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 4:15 am

I'm confused. Party or sleep ?

Quote :
This is they way you things work. You let everybody believe your
normal, and then you just spring it on us. Well, I've got news for you,
I am disgusted by you 'things'. My group of friends feel exactly the
same way. You will never be normal, but are rather an affront to my
normal way of living. You things, and what you get up to make me sick.

Yep.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The things we are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 4:18 am

riadach wrote:
ibis wrote:
riadach wrote:
riadach wrote:
OK then. cyclops

Oh. You know I'm an AI?

This is they way you things work. You let everybody believe your normal, and then you just spring it on us. Well, I've got news for you, I am disgusted by you 'things'. My group of friends feel exactly the same way. You will never be normal, but are rather an affront to my normal way of living. You things, and what you get up to make me sick.

Oh come on...it's not like we want to get married, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 4:28 am

Or reprogrammed Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Or reprogrammed Shocked

EvotingMachine - we were thinking about a Nifty Fifty (50+ members) or First Month party next Sunday night on line. I was wondering if Kate P would arrange a buffet? Could you do the music? Is there any way it could be set up so we can listen to the same stuff at the same time while posting? Audi said he would tidy the place up for the night. Would you be on for this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:37 pm

So how do ye think the place is looking for the party? Will we try and slip on some more skins later for size? Have any invites been sent out yet? Has the music been organised? Maybe we could have a few music threads where people can post music in categories - I dunno - oldies, electric, industrial, house, the erection section ...

I have an idea for a computer candy thread too where people share all cool stuff that they like about their computers - geek alert I know but it's only fun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
So how do ye think the place is looking for the party? Will we try and slip on some more skins later for size? Have any invites been sent out yet? Has the music been organised? Maybe we could have a few music threads where people can post music in categories - I dunno - oldies, electric, industrial, house, the erection section ...

I have an idea for a computer candy thread too where people share all cool stuff that they like about their computers - geek alert I know but it's only fun...

Is it possible to have shared music on all the time ? Am very technically challenged and haven't a clue, but it would be nice?

I can send out some invitations via pms, but don't want to cause upset by asking the wrong people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:46 pm

It would have to be pretty well co-ordinated to have posters around at the same time. I think it's a great idea.

It must be possible (though I imagine it's quite a lot of work) to have a soundtrack to the site for a while. I like that idea too, cf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:52 pm

Sunday evening around 9.30 - 10.00 ish usually seems to be quite a good time. The site is looking good. I think people will need to be advised to bring their own if they want to get properly into the spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:57 pm

It could be possible to embed music in the site so that anyone who comes here will be subject to that music ... interesting idea but I don't know how to do it. Yer man would tell you more. If it's possible then that leaves us with the need for a soundtrack.

And the guest list - we're choosy here alright aren't we? slartibuckfast comes to mind for one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:30 am

Let's leave l'chaim out. It's not an anti-semitic thing I swear. How can someone write so much and say so little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:40 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
It could be possible to embed music in the site so that anyone who comes here will be subject to that music ... interesting idea but I don't know how to do it. Yer man would tell you more. If it's possible then that leaves us with the need for a soundtrack.

And the guest list - we're choosy here alright aren't we? slartibuckfast comes to mind for one.

I think we are just going to have to trust each other about invites - as I may be tempted to ask Joel I suggest that people post any vetoes in the before tomorrow and I will respect your views.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:40 am

An bhfuil 'Caor Dioscó' ag teastáil uaibhse?
So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 Caor_d10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:42 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
An bhfuil 'Caor Dioscó' ag teastáil uaibhse?
So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 Caor_d10

I love your disco ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:55 am

cactus flower wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

I think we are just going to have to trust each other about invites - as I may be tempted to ask Joel I suggest that people post any vetoes in the before tomorrow and I will respect your views.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't what to be told how anti-Irish I am all night, just because I don't believe the Irish invented handball or some such.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:19 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

The best way I can thik of is that we all connect to the same stream, say some mad radio station in Argentina or something ?? Then we'd all be hearing the same thing pretty much at the same time.

There's probably a choice of 50,000 globally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:20 am

Cuba...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:21 am

I know this german site has tons of international radio stations ..

www.surfmusik.de

Venezuela ? (cuba sounds good Kate)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:32 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
I know this german site has tons of international radio stations ..

www.surfmusik.de

Venezuela ? (cuba sounds good Kate)

An tSiombáib
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:37 am

Doesn't work.
Surfmusik.de is cool.
80s + 90's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what are we going to do at this party?   So, what are we going to do at this party? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, what are we going to do at this party?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next