Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:01 am

Never even heard of Pete Doherty until tonight. What a clown. Good singer though.

Yeh, that's at least the third time the tripping trio have been on the LLS. What's the deal with that ? Are the supposed to be Ireland's 3 wise men or something ?

None of them would be stuck for a few bob I'd say ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 am

I'd heard of him but never heard any of his music. He was engaged (I think) to that Supermodel Kate Moss(?) but he was in jail so many times she left him, or something like that....

The three clowns more like. Why can't we have someone like Morgan Kelly, who by all accounts seems equally wacky, and then some economist who disagrees with him on a reasonable basis and then someone a bit more popular who can make the whole thing understandable to eeijits like myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 am

Posting from the London Eye, so can't be watching whatever you're watching.
Nice view of the river though. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:08 am

London Eye is great. Haven't been to London in about 4 weeks which is unusual for me Razz. Ah well, I'll be over again for Easter.

Hope you are having a nice time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 am

Lovely thanks johnfas - girly reunion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:10 am

Do you know, Cactus, I stood outside the RFH earlier this eve trying to count how many people were in each pod?! - was killing time, waiting for a delayed train from Charing X.

Enjoy your weekend in London! Have a coffee in the new cafe in St Martins in the Fields if you can - it's been packed every time I've tried it and i'm dying to know what it's like.

Last edited by Atticus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling, as ever)
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:10 am

cactus flower wrote:

What's the London Eye doing in Leinster ? Did they move it ?

Morgan Kelly imo would be a danger to the current delicate situation. Although he may well be the most accurate, he would scare the fuck out of people, which would do more damage to the retail economy than necessary. 3 minuets of him could cause multiple bank runs ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:11 am

Right, predictions for Ireland v France? I'm going to predict France by about 6 points but my heart is really telling me Ireland might pull it off - my mind says no though.

If you look really carefully, I'll be about half way down the pitch in a yellow jacket sunny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:11 am

johnfás wrote:
I'd heard of him but never heard any of his music. He was engaged (I think) to that Supermodel Kate Moss(?) but he was in jail so many times she left him, or something like that....
Wasn't it that he couldn't find her in his apartment or something, the skinny bitcsh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 am

I saw a strange youtube video of yer man and amy winehouse playing with mice whilst clearly under the influence of something peculiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:13 am

Have no idea who Morgan Kelly is.

Six Nations starts tomorrow, yes? Bit out of synch at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:14 am

It does indeed! Hooray for that. Can't wait for a bit of rugby, though I am very much in the zone of watching at the moment as I've been to a fair few schools games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:14 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Morgan Kelly imo would be a danger to the current delicate situation. Although he may well be the most accurate, he would scare the fuck out of people, which would do more damage to the retail economy than necessary. 3 minuets of him could cause multiple bank runs ...

No, they moved me. It would be nice in Ireland though, maybe in the Park.

Morgan Kelly would be too scary for the children before bedtime all right. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:15 am

okay, sorry, my post was written before I read the above. Question answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:15 am

cactus flower wrote:

Morgan Kelly would be too scary for the children before bedtime all right. What a Face

Scarier than Pete Doherty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:17 am

Who do you support this side of the water?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:18 am

Atticus wrote:

We're talking about England?

My cousin has season tickets to Harlequins so if I go to a match in England it tends to be a Quins game.

I had tickets to Ireland v Scotland in Edinburgh this year but its the weekend before my law exams so I'll be staying at home... yay....
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:23 am

cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Ah right. While you are there, see if you can find an irresistable force. Because I have an unmoveable object.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:24 am

Good night to yourselves, I'm off. Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:25 am

cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Ah right. While you are there, see if you can find an irresistable force. Because I have an unmoveable object.

What is it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:27 am

johnfás wrote:
Atticus wrote:

We're talking about England?

My cousin has season tickets to Harlequins so if I go to a match in England it tends to be a Quins game.

I had tickets to Ireland v Scotland in Edinburgh this year but its the weekend before my law exams so I'll be staying at home... yay....

and in Divn 2, it's Blackheath ... cheers Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:33 am

cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

What is it ?

I can't tell you that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:37 am

cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

What is it ?

I can't tell you that.
Come on I started it already. See how it looks by midday tomorrow Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:38 am

johnfás wrote:
I think RTE does a disservice bringing those three on. They aren't particularly reflective of the mood in the country, none of them are competetent as to the difficulties to give us a proper idea of what is required or how to get out of it.

Then again, I think RTE also does a disservice when they stick an incomprehensible Pete Doherty on at the start of the show as well.

Husband was watching this when I came home this evening and caught a couple of minutes of it (oh to hate the tv and be married to a man who loves it more than me Crying or Very sad He's still on the couch with Hart to Hart or something else daft playing in the background while he sleeps where he conked out last night.)

The Doherty interview - what little I could bear to watch, was just awful. Pat preaching and lecturing and trying his best to stick to his prepared script of tough questions and Doherty strung out. *Shudder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Kate P wrote:

The Doherty interview - what little I could bear to watch, was just awful. Pat preaching and lecturing and trying his best to stick to his prepared script of tough questions and Doherty strung out. *Shudder*

Pete Doherty was giving an interview at Trinity College before the Late Late interview. We had to wait two and a half hours for the thing to begin. The Phil had to turn away over a hundred people as the Chamber just couldn't take any more people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next