Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet


Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

 

 Chocolate Appreciation Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:17 am

cactus flower wrote:
Oh dear lord, I have just found 3 lindt dark chocolate mini eggs, partly melted, under the sofa cushion. What should do?????

If you have to ask...

Post them to Kate P.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:19 am

cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Oh dear lord, I have just found 3 lindt dark chocolate mini eggs, partly melted, under the sofa cushion. What should do?????

If you have to ask...

Post them to Kate P.

Next year perhaps we can have on on line egg hunt ?? pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:22 am

cactus flower wrote:
Oh dear lord, I have just found 3 lindt dark chocolate mini eggs, partly melted, under the sofa cushion. What should do?????

bounce Lindt mmmm ....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:23 am

cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Oh dear lord, I have just found 3 lindt dark chocolate mini eggs, partly melted, under the sofa cushion. What should do?????

If you have to ask...

Post them to Kate P.

Next year perhaps we can have on on line egg hunt ?? pig pig pig

Such a good idea, given us lot, eh?! Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:30 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Have tasted 2 different bars of choc in the last week which are also scrumptious.

One was M & S Organic Dark Chocolate with Rose Petal ... mmmm ...

Now, you know that that very chocolate was one that inspired this thread in the first place? On pat kenny during the week was an article on different chocolates and that was one of them - jaysus my mouth was watering listening to it. Can you describe it for us at all? Organic rose petals I believe ...

They also sampled chocolate with chilli in it which i'd love to try. Chocolate with orange is, to my mind, an abomination.

Lastly, did anyone ever eat Hershey's bars in the States and consider them like the taste of vomit? Mad

Ah, hadn't or had forgotten that the Rose Petal chocolate had inspired this thread! Well, i shall post tomorrow re the taste of this wonnnndeerrrfulll chocolate.

Have had Hersheys and a number of other chocs in the US and really want to forget the experience. Having said that, sometimes you just need a sweet sugar dose, don't you, just like you need some caffeine or, dare I say, some alcohol!? Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:34 pm

Got another one for you and it's orgasmic.

One of the desserts in Las Iguanas is Aztec Chocolate Fudge cake...mmmm, sorry don't have any photos for you to drool over!

http://www.iguanas.co.uk/menupop.asp?MenuID=31
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:32 pm

Unlike Atticus, I do have photos of chocolate cake to post up. Get your eye teeth around this:

Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Chocolate-cake

Oh and mine is gluten free. Mine is 100% coeliac friendly! I really am the caring Ard-Taoiseach


Last edited by Ard-Taoiseach on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To gratuitously gloat!)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:23 am

I have two chocolate Easter eggs in a little closet under the stairs.

I bought them for my brothers kids and forgot to give them. (I swear, I forgot)

Anyways, will I go to hell if I break open just one of them?
And for how long?
And would it be worth it??



Please let me have an answer soon........
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:31 am

I bought myself a milk chocolote bar on "The Dark Side" of the Force in Montezuma's Chocolate Shop of the Spitalfields Market in London. I haven't eaten it yet, I want to save it for something special.

I also bought hot chocolate in the same elegant emporium. It is a fantastic creation, with a nutmeg twist that is simply delicious.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:35 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
I bought myself a milk chocolote bar on "The Dark Side" of the Force in Montezuma's Chocolate Shop of the Spitalfields Market in London. I haven't eaten it yet, I want to save it for something special.

I also bought hot chocolate in the same elegant emporium. It is a fantastic creation, with a nutmeg twist that is simply delicious.

And it cost you less than it would have here!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:38 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
I bought myself a milk chocolote bar on "The Dark Side" of the Force in Montezuma's Chocolate Shop of the Spitalfields Market in London. I haven't eaten it yet, I want to save it for something special.

I also bought hot chocolate in the same elegant emporium. It is a fantastic creation, with a nutmeg twist that is simply delicious.

And it cost you less than it would have here!

I know! Ostentatious yet parsimonious indulgence! Beat that, Eddie!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:07 am

Johnny Keogh wrote:
I have two chocolate Easter eggs in a little closet under the stairs.

I bought them for my brothers kids and forgot to give them. (I swear, I forgot)

Anyways, will I go to hell if I break open just one of them?
And for how long?
And would it be worth it??



Please let me have an answer soon........

1. The fate of a chocolate egg is not to melt under the stairs.
2 The fate of a chocolate egg is not to be eaten by creatures or wizards who might reside under the stairs.
3. Children are thinking about summer holidays. They won't recognise Easter Eggs again until they are re-programmed again next February.
4. It is a truth universally acknowledged that chocolate, like youth, is wasted on the young.
5. The quality of whatever you are watching on t.v right now will improve in direct proportion to the amount of chocolate you consume while watching it.
6. The eleventh commandment "Thou shalt not covet chocolate" is easily adhered to if you just eat it and stop coveting.



4.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:09 am

Kate P wrote:
Johnny Keogh wrote:
I have two chocolate Easter eggs in a little closet under the stairs.

I bought them for my brothers kids and forgot to give them. (I swear, I forgot)

Anyways, will I go to hell if I break open just one of them?
And for how long?
And would it be worth it??



Please let me have an answer soon........

1. The fate of a chocolate egg is not to melt under the stairs.
2 The fate of a chocolate egg is not to be eaten by creatures or wizards who might reside under the stairs.
3. Children are thinking about summer holidays. They won't recognise Easter Eggs again until they are re-programmed again next February.
4. It is a truth universally acknowledged that chocolate, like youth, is wasted on the young.
5. The quality of whatever you are watching on t.v right now will improve in direct proportion to the amount of chocolate you consume while watching it.
6. The eleventh commandment "Thou shalt not covet chocolate" is easily adhered to if you just eat it and stop coveting.




This is what I am having now. Wink

4.
Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 732591832_4696af44c5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Appreciation Thread   Chocolate Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Chocolate Appreciation Thread
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Beer Appreciation Thread
» Easter Eggs - Mmmm Chocolate
» The Dessert Thread
» The Thread thread
» Re 'Gone Again' thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Gardening and Cookery-
Jump to: