Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Electronic vote 74 - 81

A walk through the lobbies has been called for by FG.
Back to top Go down

European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:53 pm

Ah what's this - I can't see anything. Am I watching a recording ? Feckin computers.

Is this a lack of support of a budget ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:59 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Electronic vote 74 - 81

A walk through the lobbies has been called for by FG.
Plonkers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:01 pm

floatingingalway wrote:
Oh dear. didn't go according to plan did it

Please tell me what happened - I don't understand Irish. Níl aon clue agam cad atá á rá acu. Tá tart orm Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:04 pm

What the feck are they voting for now? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
floatingingalway wrote:

Please tell me what happened - I don't understand Irish. Níl aon clue agam cad atá á rá acu. Tá tart orm Shocked
As far as I can gather the government has been defeated. Don't rely on my take as i'm a bit confused as to what is going on too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:09 pm

floatingingalway wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
floatingingalway wrote:

As far as I can gather the government has been defeated. Don't rely on my take as i'm a bit confused as to what is going on too!

No, sadly they won. Don't get Auditor's hopes up like that. The Greens plus one other - Lowry? carried them over the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:11 pm

They voted for amendments to the Bill, then the Bill as amended.

The electronic voting was exciting, wasn't it: my heart was pounding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:12 pm

cactus flower wrote:
floatingingalway wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
floatingingalway wrote:

No, sadly they won. Don't get Auditor's hopes up like that. The Greens plus one other - Lowry? carried them over the line.
I'm really confused now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:14 pm

The Government won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:16 pm

It just looked like they were losing because the opposition got their votes in earlier on the who wants to be a millionaire type touchpads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:18 pm

cactus flower wrote:
The Government won.
the Opposition nil
(after 90 minutes, extra time not required)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:18 pm

cactus flower wrote:
The Government won.
So what are they voting for now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:29 pm

They are probably voting on the Government's amendment now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:21 pm

Yesterdays European Parliament - Mary Lou McDonald and Proinsias de Rossa spoke.

The EP website takes a bit of time to fathom. There is another session of the Parliament today. I'm still not sure what the situation is with the Council.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/wps-europarl-internet/faces/vod/player.jsp;jsessionid=1945C784F718D6AD492A38DDA6C30A1A?session=last&currentSei=SEI1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now   European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

European Parliament Live and Dail TV - the Medical Card Debate Live Now
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3