Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

John McCain
POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? Vote_lcap18%POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
Barrack Obama
POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? Vote_lcap82%POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? Vote_rcap
 82% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? Empty
PostSubject: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:45 pm

Well, its only a couple of weeks now, and it all seems to be going one way.

My bet is that the result will be disputed whoever wins.

This is our chance to say how we would vote, if we were citizens of the USA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:47 pm

I would not under any circumstance vote for either of them. It is a mugs choice.

There are other options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:59 pm

Re-Open Nominations?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Other options ??? Hilary going Indo ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Less than 3 week away from the election. There aren't going to be any other realistic choices unless a candidate drops from the election. If McCain had to pull out, I wonder would Palin become the de facto candidate. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:23 pm

rockyracoon wrote:
Less than 3 week away from the election. There aren't going to be any other realistic choices unless a candidate drops from the election. If McCain had to pull out, I wonder would Palin become the de facto candidate. affraid

If McCain should keel over they will probably preserve his body in ice and do a max headroom.

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?hl=en&q=Max+headroom&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#q=Max%20headroom%20first%20joke&hl=en&emb=0

Forget the add for coke, top left.

Seems to default to add. The evil empire.

Last edited by Squire on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:35 pm

Squire wrote:
rockyracoon wrote:

If McCain should keel over they will probably preserve his body in ice and do a max headroom.

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?hl=en&q=Max+headroom&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#q=Max%20headroom%20first%20joke&hl=en&emb=0

again? i reckon they've done that already. and have animated the body by remote control. kinda explains how he moves like that robot at the science fairs, you know the one i'm talking bout (asimo?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:41 pm

Barrack Obama?? McCain's tactic? Tictactoe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:05 pm

What about Ron?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:37 pm

I notice both McCain and Obama are left handed. It is interesting the disproportionate number of world leaders who have been left handed - Napolean, Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Caesar. It is interesting when you consider that only 10% of the population are left handed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:00 pm

Anyone that would vote for either of these 2 mugs is as senile as McCain. As empty headed as Barack Huessein, As dumb as Palin and as clueless as Biden who said that the election depends on a 3 letter word--jobs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpxszD7pMO8

The only thing I have to look forward to is a debate Sunday between the 3rd party candidates. Baldwin is my favourate. Ron Paul is on the ballot in Montana and he could not be in a better state. He and Barry Goldwater are on the ballot in Louisianna as well. There is a Paulite as a democrat running for the Senate in South Carolina and about 12 running for the House. The birth cert issue has not gone away either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:03 am

youngdan wrote:
Anyone that would vote for either of these 2 mugs is as senile as McCain. As empty headed as Barack Huessein, As dumb as Palin and as clueless as Biden who said that the election depends on a 3 letter word--jobs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpxszD7pMO8

The only thing I have to look forward to is a debate Sunday between the 3rd party candidates. Baldwin is my favourate. Ron Paul is on the ballot in Montana and he could not be in a better state. He and Barry Goldwater are on the ballot in Louisianna as well. There is a Paulite as a democrat running for the Senate in South Carolina and about 12 running for the House. The birth cert issue has not gone away either

On the one hand, not worth voting because they're both idiots, and on the other, if Obama wins dispute the validity of the vote?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:18 am

Are all American citizens entitled to vote regardless of their residency or is it just people who are temporarily abroad owing to military service, university etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:28 am

Anyone can vote overseas. I told my neighbour what I thought of McCain and he was not happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB5B9_-w8JE&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:42 am

youngdan wrote:
Anyone can vote overseas. I told my neighbour what I thought of McCain and he was not happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB5B9_-w8JE&feature=related

Have a look at 7 fark on the featured list there. Will Obama give more dole than McCain youngdan ? What are their policies on dole over there? Ron Paul wouldn't give it I'd say - I'd say he's pure mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:35 am

I was undecided until Sarah Palin started putting her foot in it. Before that I thought Obama was too vapid and too inexperienced. After Palin though I thought that John McCain had shown bad judgement in picking his running mate, making me fear that he would repeat the greatest error of the Bush White House by surrounding himself with ideologues and people whe did not appreciate the complexities of world and economic affairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:41 pm

My ninety-six year old granny has come out strongly in favour of Obama, based mainly on the change hypothesis. Besides, she loathed Bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:46 pm

I hope your granny has another 4 years left of enjoyable life. She is in for some surprise if Obama gets in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:02 am

Barack Obama is the one for which I have voted. He is clearly the best choice compared to McCain and his very poor choice of running mate, Sarah Palin. Barack Obama and Joe Biden are better equipped and more credible than John McCain and Sarah Palin to deal with the social, economic and political crises which are an inevitability of the next presidential term.

I'm a Clintonista so I would prefer to opt for Hillary above all others. Unfortunately, that is not possible so Barack is the next best choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:56 am

I truely despair. They are both dire. I am strongly averse to people who lie and lie and lie. It is insane to vote for such people or in anyway condone or reward them. It is insane to vote for people who you know, when elected, will represent other's interests.

Here is Nader
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbm6xYsJ-5s

Baldwin
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2sz01XtZnTo&feature=related

To me Nader sounds very credible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:37 am

Squire wrote:
I truely despair. They are both dire. I am strongly averse to people who lie and lie and lie. It is insane to vote for such people or in anyway condone or reward them. It is insane to vote for people who you know, when elected, will represent other's interests.

Here is Nader
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbm6xYsJ-5s

Baldwin
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2sz01XtZnTo&feature=related

To me Nader sounds very credible.

Yes, he seemed very clear about the bail out. He pointed out that Clinton was a big deregulator of the financial system.

I don't know who this Congresswoman is, but she seems pretty clear on the situation too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:04 am

She has passion but 2/3 of her party voted for the bailout. Strange that more Democrats than Republicans voted for this package.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:09 am

Squire wrote:
She has passion but 2/3 of her party voted for the bailout. Strange that more Democrats than Republicans voted for this package.

The Republicans were entirely cynical. They were all facing losing their seats and it cost them nothing to vote against. They knew the Democrats would put it through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 2:12 am

Squire wrote:

Here she is giving a one minute speech on the bailout as "insider trading"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ?   POLL:   How Would You Vote - Obama or McCain ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next