Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Lovely Graph Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lovely Graph Thread   The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:46 pm

ibis wrote:
Another one:

The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 Cost_longlife75

Never look into the bowl, Oppenheimer... affraid

Ibis - that is an interesting graph - was it generated from reputable stats? Look! There is a big appalling value for money spike over the US and look! there is another little one right over Ireland.

I wonder about how up to date the stats are - I was of the belief that we no longer had the shortest life expectancy in Europe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely Graph Thread   The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:51 pm

cactus flower wrote:

Agree with that....here is one you might relate to with your cat.....
The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 Cat-sleeps-on-me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely Graph Thread   The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:07 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely Graph Thread   The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:20 am

cactus flower wrote:
Forex traders having a laugh:

http://www.kathylien.com/site/forex-blog/black-swan-on-spy#comment-6417
That could be from Karl Denninger analysing the falls in the Dow and S&P500 the other day
http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/756-On-The-Edge-of-The-Abyss.html

And the book
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Swan_(book)

Which is about randomness and uncertainty and is subtitled like this
The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely Graph Thread   The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Aha! Further proof of the filthy depravity of the Blasted Bean! It is wasteful and profligate while tea is positively pious!

The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 Water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely Graph Thread   The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:14 pm

cactus flower wrote:

Ibis - that is an interesting graph - was it generated from reputable stats? Look! There is a big appalling value for money spike over the US and look! there is another little one right over Ireland.

I wonder about how up to date the stats are - I was of the belief that we no longer had the shortest life expectancy in Europe.

Hard to believe that Monaco's per capita spending is lees than Sweden and less than the USA. I smell a rat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely Graph Thread   The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Hard to believe that Monaco's per capita spending is lees than Sweden and less than the USA. I smell a rat.

It must be out of date since Ireland's life expectancy is now one of the leaders in the European Union, at 76.8 for males and 81.6 for females in 2006.

http://www.cso.ie/releasespublications/documents/births_d_m/current/irishlife.pdf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely Graph Thread   The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:09 pm

U.S. retail sales fell off Mount Everest all of a sudden according to walstreetpro2

The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 Us-economy-19_image002

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8327.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lovely Graph Thread   The Lovely Graph Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Graph Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3