Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Imaginary worst date.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:18 am

Quote :
You could supervise!

Crack the whip?

Anyway. I shall leave you two boys to it. I'm off to sleep - big day tomorrow and a lot of work to do very early. Pity about the dancing.

Enjoy the rest of the partay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:19 am

Good night Ard Taoiseach, and thank you very sincerely, for your fine address, which will live for ever in the Annals of the Machine Nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:20 am

cactus flower wrote:
Good night Ard Taoiseach, and thank you very sincerely, for your fine address, which will live for ever in the Annals of the Machine Nation.

You're very welcome, I'd also like to thank my Bic, napkins and bank statement envelope in this co-production.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:24 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:
That's the wrong answer, AT. Try again.

Kate P, this machine of mine is still touch and go, if I'm ever to talk to you or any of the other Machine Nationals, I'll have to put it to bed to rest for the night.

It's been great delivering the address to the Congress of the Machine Nation, perusing the party food tent and enjoying all the joie de vivre.

See you in the Sibín tomorrow!

You look after yourself AT. You're a substantial Quarter Master in this Nation of ours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:19 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

You look after yourself AT. You're a substantial Quarter Master in this Nation of ours.

Thanks for the sentiments, EvotingMachine, all I do, I do for the Machine Nation!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Bringing Ivana Batchik to the FF tent at Ballybrit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:23 pm

She's okay, she really is. But the FF tent? Uh uh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:36 pm

I've been in the FF tent. It's a strange and wonderful place...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:38 pm

Yuck factor all over the shop... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:44 pm

WorldbyStorm wrote:
Yuck factor all over the shop... Smile

I didn't have that much to drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Yikes... how much would it take?

I'm being a tad unfair... I've met some very pleasant FFers over the years...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:24 am

cookiemonster wrote:
905 wrote:
And she's not 'yer Ma' to you.

There is a joke in there, but it would take a less classy man than I to make it.

*enters*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 1:08 am

*jeers from down the back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary worst date.   Imaginary worst date. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary worst date.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3