Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Worst Songs Ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Worst Songs Ever Empty
PostSubject: Worst Songs Ever   Worst Songs Ever EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:52 am

There is a thread on p.ie detailing abominations of the 1980s (which I happily lived through, entirely without irony) which has inspired me to ask the same question here - but not limit it to the 80s.

Men and women of the Machine Nation, I invite you to do your worst.

Here's mine (for now...)

Three seconds of that video is enough.

https://www.youtube.com/v/_uU6aYNXnUk&hl=en&fs=1">

Three lines of this next crime against all things auditory is more than enough. Not sure if this is the original version, but to be honest, I haven't been sufficiently evil in all of my past lives combined, to deserve having to trawl through others.

https://www.youtube.com/v/59BZxgohr9g&hl=en&fs=1">
Back to top Go down

Worst Songs Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Songs Ever   Worst Songs Ever EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:49 pm

The second one is truely vile, did people go out and purchase?

How about this offering, could only find this video but it has a certain quality and in no way detracts from the original overall concept.
Back to top Go down

Worst Songs Ever
Page 1 of 1