Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet


Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 
 

 Machine Nation forms a Government

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:43 pm

Please God...... somebody think of the farmers...........the consequences.......Ard-T will have to push some extra moolah my dept's direction .....waste of good pasture....god forgive yees....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:57 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
We could use loads of designer handbags for fighting with. Razz I can pay in Euro, Dollar or Rupee.

On account, just like the USA? Could I recommend an interesting line manufactured from hemp? Whatever design you want. We can do a very very good Designer version even before the original hits the retail outlets in Main Street. You don't have to worry about recycling, when you are finished with them you just throw them on the fire and breath deeply.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Squire wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
We could use loads of designer handbags for fighting with. Razz I can pay in Euro, Dollar or Rupee.

On account, just like the USA? Could I recommend an interesting line manufactured from hemp? Whatever design you want. We can do a very very good Designer version even before the original hits the retail outlets in Main Street. You don't have to worry about recycling, when you are finished with them you just throw them on the fire and breath deeply.

Hemp production for handbags?mmmmm.......I could sell that to the IFA
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 pm

But can you compete with third world labour costs, you will need subsidies to ensure security of supply.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Squire wrote:
But can you compete with third world labour costs, you will need subsidies to ensure security of supply.

Hydroponic tubes eighty foot high in Cavan?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Daylight bulbs powered by wind energy I hope, should be a grant for that somewhere. Cavan is fairly well out of the way, we could diversify and local employment is needed. In Afghanistan you are paid not to grow some crops, I wonder if there is anything we could learn from the the hill men?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
avatar

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:30 pm

Money is no problem. I can privatise a few things like eh...Wicklow. And eh.....Lough Allen. Natur resources should be used properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 pm

Squire wrote:
Daylight bulbs powered by wind energy I hope, should be a grant for that somewhere. Cavan is fairly well out of the way, we could diversify and local employment is needed. In Afghanistan you are paid not to grow some crops, I wonder if there is anything we could learn from the the hill men?

Cavan out of the way?!? If you believed the estate agent ads I saw there, it's a mere 50mins. from Dublin ... sort of! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Atticus wrote:
Squire wrote:
Daylight bulbs powered by wind energy I hope, should be a grant for that somewhere. Cavan is fairly well out of the way, we could diversify and local employment is needed. In Afghanistan you are paid not to grow some crops, I wonder if there is anything we could learn from the the hill men?

Cavan out of the way?!? If you believed the estate agent ads I saw there, it's a mere 50mins. from Dublin ... sort of! Laughing

Sure even Dean Swift thought they were hooky

"For we can neither
employ them in handicraft or agriculture; we neither build houses (I
mean in the country) nor cultivate land: they can very seldom pick up a
livelihood by stealing, till they arrive at six years old, except where
they are of towardly parts, although I confess they learn the rudiments
much earlier, during which time, they can however be properly looked
upon only as probationers, as I have been informed by a principal
gentleman in the county of Cavan, who protested to me that he never
knew above one or two instances under the age of six, even in a part of
the kingdom so renowned for the quickest proficiency in that art."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:00 am

Kate P wrote:
*Minister for Education swaggers in with unmercifully large handbag (seriously) and waits for Riadach to explain to her his expansionist plans into her territory*




You're looking fabulous tonight katep, care for a handbag?

(Ah my diplomacy skills).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:02 am

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:


Meh. Is cuma liom. The provincials can deal with it. Ollscoil Na Gaeilge will be built in Mayo.

My department, my rules. Ard-taoiseach is coming over all Seán Mac Enteeish.

So where do you want it built?

Quote :
Quote :




Good stuff, all disclosure documents can hence be published as Sean-Gaeilge so they'll be unintelligible, like the Lisbon Treaty!
As éitir rimm sin do dénum.

Smile Whatever that means!

You may have to come to my Department if you want Planning Permission Twisted Evil

This division of labour lark is starting to get on my tits. First finance, then education, then bloody planning permission. Now I know why despotism took off so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:52 am

Kate P wrote:
*Minister for Education swaggers in with unmercifully large handbag (seriously) and waits for Riadach to explain to her his expansionist plans into her territory*




Well, we've been engaging in some inter-departmental discussion, and without input from Education, we have inevitably strayed far into the remit of the Minister.

Now that you have entered the discussion, what is your opinion on Minister riadach's proposal to locate an Irish-language university on the Aran Islands?

I in Finance am prepared to look into the costings of the proposal and build it with a reasonable level of fiscal input. I feel a PPP with Mr Ceidigh of Aer Arann would defray the Exchequer's costs in this regard.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:55 am

Squire wrote:
But can you compete with third world labour costs, you will need subsidies to ensure security of supply.

This can be a premium product. I think myself and Edo in Entemp can work out a structure of tax credits, R&D funding and County Enterprise Board grants to ensure a vibrant industry of technologically cutting-edge hemp is produced in the provinces.

This would go some way towards achieving balanced regional development.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:07 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Please God...... somebody think of the farmers...........the consequences.......Ard-T will have to push some extra moolah my dept's direction .....waste of good pasture....god forgive yees....

Is this to do with your hemp production policy? I'm going to build an investment package with Edo to ensure you have the "extra moolah" to fund this project.

I see this project as self-liquidating since the resultant economic activity will garner PAYE, PRSI, VAT and Corp Tax receipts.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:24 am

Ard-Taoiseach much appreciated, with this enlightened approach we should be world leaders in this essential commodity. Has always been a lucrative sector.

On education the teaching of languages generally needs to be a priority. I would like to see schools where the boys were taught through the medium of German and the Girls say French. If we did that they would teach each other the second language. Iceland approach, teach one get one free.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:44 am

Seo bronntanas beag d'oifig an Taoisigh, Reachtaire #9


There should be a blank space on the wall there, Audi
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:48 am

Seathrún ní maith liom bheith an Taoiseach. Bhí Berti An Taoiseach, tá an Oifig salach anois .
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
avatar

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:52 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Seathrún ní maith liom bheith an Taoiseach. Bhí Berti An Taoiseach, tá an Oifig salach anois .

OK. Bá mhaith liom a bheith an Taoiseach. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:56 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Seathrún ní maith liom bheith an Taoiseach. Bhí Berti An Taoiseach, tá an Oifig salach anois .

Tógfaimid teach beag bán duit in ascaill a' ghleanna ar Oileán Thoraigh . Cuirfimid deireadh le Patsy Dan. Déanfar rí díot. Bheadh sé mar Elba duit ar eagla go dtiocfadh na hEorpaigh ar ais arís.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:58 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Seathrún ní maith liom bheith an Taoiseach. Bhí Berti An Taoiseach, tá an Oifig salach anois .

OK. Bá mhaith liom a bheith an Taoiseach. Cool

Tiocfaidh do lá, Evm0197, bí foighneach
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:01 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Seathrún ní maith liom bheith an Taoiseach. Bhí Berti An Taoiseach, tá an Oifig salach anois .

Tógfaimid teach beag bán duit in ascaill a' ghleanna ar Oileán Thoraigh . Cuirfimid deireadh le Patsy Dan. Déanfar rí díot. Bheadh sé mar Elba duit ar eagla go dtiocfadh na hEorpaigh ar ais arís.
Tá an Eorap caillte anois. Agus briste. Cad é fucked as Gaeilge ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:03 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Seathrún ní maith liom bheith an Taoiseach. Bhí Berti An Taoiseach, tá an Oifig salach anois .

Tógfaimid teach beag bán duit in ascaill a' ghleanna ar Oileán Thoraigh . Cuirfimid deireadh le Patsy Dan. Déanfar rí díot. Bheadh sé mar Elba duit ar eagla go dtiocfadh na hEorpaigh ar ais arís.
Tá an Eorap caillte anois. Agus briste. Cad é fucked as Gaeilge ?

Tá sé fucáilte as they would whisper softly sna Rossa
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:09 am

Did I use 'Caillte' properly Very Happy Pure guess - spose it's locked away in there somewhere down deep .
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
avatar

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:10 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Seathrún ní maith liom bheith an Taoiseach. Bhí Berti An Taoiseach, tá an Oifig salach anois .

OK. Bá mhaith liom a bheith an Taoiseach. Cool

Tiocfaidh do lá, Evm0197, bí foighneach

Is ea Seathrún, tá fhios agam. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:15 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Did I use 'Caillte' properly Very Happy Pure guess - spose it's locked away in there somewhere down deep .

Bhí an ceart agat but it can mean lost or dead or dead but not found. Ask John Locke. Jacob has told him all he needs to know. I will now move Tory island with some, yet unspecified, geophysical trickery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation forms a Government   

Back to top Go down
 
Machine Nation forms a Government
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forms and Procedures
» SAMPLE FORMS
» new procurement forms update
» Corrupt Government Use Forms of Religion to Divide and Conquer Us
» Eligibility Form

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Member Events, Notices-
Jump to: