Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:09 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
You're already a fan of the Budwar aren't you?

Well, the Czechs are the only ones who can hold a candle to our imbibulations so I have high regard for their brew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:11 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 Tusker

Enjoy some of Kenya's finest. One of my favourite beers, pity it is so difficult to get here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:23 pm

johnfás wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 Tusker

Enjoy some of Kenya's finest. One of my favourite beers, pity it is so difficult to get here.

Mmm, it looks like the sunny beauty of East Africa bottled!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:29 pm

It is absolutely delicious. I would say it is the fact that there are unlikely to be any chemicals or anything like that near it. Sitting by an open truck in the midst of the Rift Valley by starlight enjoying an ice cold beer before retiring to canvas for a night's sleep - mmmmmmmmmm. Cannot wait to go back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:38 pm

johnfás wrote:
It is absolutely delicious. I would say it is the fact that there are unlikely to be any chemicals or anything like that near it. Sitting by an open truck in the midst of the Rift Valley by starlight enjoying an ice cold beer before retiring to canvas for a night's sleep - mmmmmmmmmm. Cannot wait to go back.

I shall be looking out for it. It sounds perfect. What does it best go with? Steak? Fish? Or is it just best by its beautiful self?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:59 am

So who was at the real pub tonight then and did you miss having a fag up at the bar Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:05 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
So who was at the real pub tonight then and did you miss having a fag up at the bar Wink

There is always The George, Audi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:55 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:

I was at a great auld bash there last night and yes, it was in a pub of sorts. I had David Norris for company so I wasn't missing anything! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

I was at a great auld bash there last night and yes, it was in a pub of sorts. I had David Norris for company so I wasn't missing anything! Smile

You did? C'mon the, spill?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:51 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

You did? C'mon the, spill?

No, I was only riffing off the fag thing in Audi's post. It was a fantastic night all things considered, but the only fly in the ointment was that the bar staff didn't do mojitos so I had to console myself with various lagers and JD and Coke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Didn't do mojitos?! What is the world coming to?

I *heart* Mojitos. They're so... minty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:07 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Didn't do mojitos?! What is the world coming to?

Doom, I tell you. It's just not right when you can't get one.

Quote :
I *heart* Mojitos. They're so... minty!

Indeed and, with the fruit content, they also count towards your five a day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Good god, we share brains!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:26 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Good god, we share brains!

Smile It seems so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:48 am

A nice little glass of mint tea before bedtime

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 Mint-tea-ck-223990-x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:49 am

cactus flower wrote:

I approve cactus, I heartily approve. A fine nightcap I must say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:50 am

It might take us all back to Morocco or the south of Spain Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:53 am

cactus flower wrote:
It might take us all back to Morocco or the south of Spain Very Happy

Oooh, now that would be lovely. We could fit a cheeky Rioja in then as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:53 am

cactus flower wrote:

Oooh..brings back memories of the Arabic quarter of Granada in Andalucia - The Albaicín. I used to live above the area. It was a long uphill walk home but I always broke the journey with a mint tea in one of the cafes there. Heaven on a balmy evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:11 am

floatingingalway wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Oooh..brings back memories of the Arabic quarter of Granada in Andalucia - The Albaicín. I used to live above the area. It was a long uphill walk home but I always broke the journey with a mint tea in one of the cafes there. Heaven on a balmy evening.

I'm partial to an evening in a Teteria myself. During the long grey dank summer Andalucia often came to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:15 am

I loved the place in the spring but the summer was a killer. Now i am much more partial to Gallicia in the north. All the greeness of Ireland without the cutting winds, driving rain and buckfast toting teenagers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:23 am

floatingingalway wrote:
I loved the place in the spring but the summer was a killer. Now i am much more partial to Gallicia in the north. All the greeness of Ireland without the cutting winds, driving rain and buckfast toting teenagers.

Haven't tried the north. Summers can be hot alright - I'd avoid July - but from September to June the good bits of the south are my cup of mint tea Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:28 am

Quote :
I'd avoid July - but from September to June the good bits of the south are my cup of mint tea
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:27 am

Bit of a dead night on the boards wha? It'd drive you to the drink nearly.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 Ahiohill%20Cemetary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:34 am

Drink ? Suspect Where ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: