Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:05 pm

live by blade, die by blade, (mod - cf) if he would stop running interference for Libertas, (mod -cf ) he excels at and address CF/FA's brilliant exposé of Libertas' nefarious activities. No such luck, he will only pay attention to corruption if it's FF or FG.
I have no time for (mod cf) ethical cherrypickers.

This is not groundless ad hominem.

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : very close to deleting this post: time to get on topic and off toxic - cf (grammar-SD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:11 pm

ganley has threatened to take full page ads out against UK MEP
Quote :
South West MEP Graham Watson, who leads the pan-European Liberal Democrat group in the European Parliament, has reacted to a threat from Irish
multi-millionaire Declan Ganley by saying he will not be cowed

this is more misuse of private funds to influence the democratic process
Ganley Threat to MEP

this kind of carry on is abuse of wealth, Who is paying fior all this I wonder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 pm

"Member for South West England and Gibraltar" - off - topic, but funny Smile

There has been speculation that Ganley is interested in standing as EU President. Watson certainly has ambitions in that direction: http://www.watsonforpresident.eu/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:21 pm

See the revolution eat its young!

UKIP goes to war against Ganley

ganleydeclan.blogspot.com

or

"Declan Ganley dishonest or duplicitious" and lots more...
http://libertasuk.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Lots more where this came from at the above referenced site ...libertasuk.blogspot,com

#L015* - DECLAN DISHONEST OR JUST DUPLICITOUS?

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 GANLEY,+Declan+06 #L015* - DECLAN DISHONEST OR JUST DUPLICITOUS?

I incline to ask is Declan Ganley a Naive Fool or a Duplicitous Rascal - It is hard to see him in any other way!

Libertas seems not only to be beset with amateurism, or is it shamateurism. Libertas is at best seemingly founded on fantasies but at worst on
arrogant hubris on a level that can only be seen as morally reprehensible.

It comes as no surprise to see many of the types it is attracting and who they are - all too willing to dump their previous so called principles having sniffed at the oily rag of
personal gain!

It still looks in every way to be Tory Policies with Irish catholic Abortion laws in denial of the rights of women!
Sort of Tory lite with Irish lilt - a froth of pleasant bubbles but little substance - a political shandy that will attract political children and venal failures from other parties!

Naïve or just plain arrogant?

It takes a really arrogant man to describe himself as being naive, adding immediately that being naive, if you are also ambitious, may not be the
worst thing. Sometimes you just have to take your lance, charge downhill and to hell with the consequences.

There was much more sub-military language in Declan Ganley's address to the
Henry Jackson Society
last Tuesday and in the subsequent discussion; much talk of holding the line, leaving the trenches, the Irish people ("not me, it was the
people") being the advance guard that needs the support of the rest of the people of Europe. [And yes, I know, I should have written about it
before but other matters intervened.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Finally someone who speaks my language ....shame it's a anti Europe Tory but at least like some of the best, he knows how to spell morality.

Village case covered too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:31 pm

"Venal failures from other parties"

Don't you just love it! And he can write too. I've found a pen pal.

And re the above... did you hear him make a fool of himself and the bribery issue on the radio with Dick Roche?

Sweet Jesus we are winning. Hopefully we can shelve the jackboot fears and just laugh at the bog boots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Kev Bar

Please read the below as it will have a bearing on how the thread is modded from now on. I do not want to have to wade through a thread full of invective and potential libel - you know what I'm saying. Neither do I want to see a cascade of invective or propaganda every time I open a post in this thread. If you have a direct source such as a radio interview as you say, could you link to it ? For all I know it could be made up, invented or created off the top of your or someone else's head.

Quote :
Make your point clearly and simply (mods may have more of an interest in the evolution of the microchip than politics so think about them)
Double-check anything that might be litigious as a mod might not know whether it is or not and will trigger-happily delete it if in doubt.
Link to credible sources.
Quote from your sources but please don't quote too much - I know it's often hard to get the pertinent paragraph that says it all but do try to look for it. If you can't find that perfect paragraph then write it yourself, please.
Report any post you think is a problem for the tone of the thread among other things.
Remember that it's the economically presented truth that will convince, rather than angry invective. You can rage against the machine here all you like but please leave individuals alone for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Kate P wrote:
What you say about posters being entitled not to have their integrity smeared in insidious ways is also very important, cactus.
In fairness this only comes from posters who have an inability to understand or allow that there is another point of view apart from their own and as such is probably the least of their problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Mr Auditor Chamberlain .... would do me a favour and answer the questions about the computer and at least show you have the capacity to care about something. What the f*** do you want me to do. I cited the blog address .... go read it. You obviously have not. Listen man I am not going to fly over and interview the UKIP just to cover your cowardice.
And once again ... why are you hassling me?
Anyone else could have posted that without a blink. Never to mind a link. Libel....wake up!
Bending over backwards to fascists and fools generally leads to you can guess what...

Give us a break.

Or else consult with me like a human in private.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Kev Bar

Please read the below as it will have a bearing on how the thread is modded from now on. I do not want to have to wade through a thread full of invective and potential libel - you know what I'm saying. Neither do I want to see a cascade of invective or propaganda every time I open a post in this thread. If you have a direct source such as a radio interview as you say, could you link to it ? For all I know it could be made up, invented or created off the top of your or someone else's head.

Quote :
Make your point clearly and simply (mods may have more of an interest in the evolution of the microchip than politics so think about them)
Double-check anything that might be litigious as a mod might not know whether it is or not and will trigger-happily delete it if in doubt.
Quote from your sources but please don't quote too much - I know it's often hard to get the pertinent paragraph that says it all but do try to look for it. If you can't find that perfect paragraph then write it yourself, please.
Report any post you think is a problem for the tone of the thread among other things.
Remember that it's the economically presented truth that will convince, rather than angry invective. You can rage against the machine here all you like but please leave individuals alone for obvious reasons.
Well you have just smeared my integrity with the suggestion that I would make something up. Dick Roche was on Newstalk at lunch. Repeated in the evening.. I am not as computer fluent as you are.
I'll happily write as many perfect paragraphs as you like.
BUT once again...my point was that the writer on libuk blog was capable of perfect paragraphs.
Invective??
Show me an example.
Individuals ... well guess what I have not even named the person who was on the radio with Dick Roche.

Propaganda? Passion? Courage? Cowardice?

For all I know you could be in the pay of .... choose the lowlife.. But there's a thing called trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Kev Bar wrote:

I'll be looking forward to it.

Kev Bar wrote:

BUT once again...my point was that the writer on libuk blog was capable of perfect paragraphs.
The site you quoted was full of spelling mistakes - don't bloggers have spellcheckers?

Kev Bar wrote:
Invective??
Show me an example.
I'll not be looking forward to it when it inevitably appears but I'll archive plenty of examples of it when it turns up ok ?

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:06 pm

what time is the repeat Kev?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:18 am

tonys wrote:
Kate P wrote:
What you say about posters being entitled not to have their integrity smeared in insidious ways is also very important, cactus.
In fairness this only comes from posters who have an inability to understand or allow that there is another point of view apart from their own and as such is probably the least of their problems.

Or perhaps ones who have seen this faux innocence too often from posters who have "an inability to understand or allow that there is another point of view apart"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:30 am

Kev Bar wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Kev Bar

Quote :
Well you have just smeared my integrity with the suggestion that I would make something up. Dick Roche was on Newstalk at lunch. Repeated in the evening.. I am not as computer fluent as you are.
Invective??
Show me an example.
Individuals ... well guess what I have not even named the person who was on the radio with Dick Roche.

Propaganda? Passion? Courage? Cowardice?

For all I know you could be in the pay of .... choose the lowlife.. But there's a thing called trust.

Welcome back Kevbar. While you have been gone ganleys dinghy has been punctured somewhat.

As regard his transduplicity and autocracy and accountantsabilty he is doing well on the latter,

The only question that voters should be asking Libertas is WHERE did you get the cash tto enable an offer to only one party out of the 27 EU states of a whooping 1 million?

How much do and did the others that support him cost? Who works for Libertas ? W£ho pays the bills? How much is that>

Cash Cash Cash where is it coming from who is Declan working with /for ?

The charade of Libertas being political as opposed to business is exposed,
yet we cant ignore that they are not apolitical, they cruise the rough trade of pan Europes' right trash.

When ganley said he aimed to raise 70 mil did that mean that he alrady had 70 mil to spend.

there is no way in a million years that the Swedish public have given Ganley 1 mil for the pay off to June List

Where did it come from ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:41 am

So who is funding this?

Quote :

Libertas

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 Pixel

Purpose
Donation
amount
Total

Donation€100,000,000.00€100,000,000.00

Total: €100,000,000.00 EUR

DonationTotal: €100,000,000.00EUR

Click to view purchase details

Pay with Credit Card or Log InLibertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 Pp_secure_213wx37h

Login

ALREADY HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?

Email:

Password:

First Name:

Last Name:

Credit Card Details
Card Number:

Payment Type
Select

Visa

MasterCard

American Express

Expiration Date:/

CSC:What's this?

Billing Address Line 1:

Billing Address Line 2:
(optional)

City:

State / Province / Region:

Postal Code:

Home Telephone:

Email:
(Login information for your PayPal account)

Save your information with PayPal

Create a PayPal account to securely save your information so you don't have to enter it each time you place an order.

type="submit" id="create_account.x" name="create_account.x" value="Save
your information with PayPal" class="transparentButton">

Save your information with PayPal
Use this password to log in with your email address.

Create PayPal Password:
(8 characters minimum)

Confirm Password:

for="terms-of-service">I agree with PayPal's href="http://www.paypal.com/ie/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/ua-outside&country.x=IE">User
Agreement
and href="https://www.paypal.com/ie/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/ua/PolicyPrivacy-outside">Privacy
Policy

By clicking the button below, I agree with PayPal's User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

In order to process your payment, PayPal collects certain personal information from you which it holds in accordance with its Privacy Policy. For more information on this process, click PayPal Account Optional.

Quote :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 am

So what now for Libertas?

Will any candidate from another political party be able to run under the Libertas banner with there being serioyus questiomns asked about how much money they may have been offered or may have recieved?

The issue over the Swedish payment is not one of campaign funding but rather a direct payment to sweeten the name change.

Whatever Phillipe de Villiers chances in France were before this with such a scandal the Fench media will eat him alive for answers. the 11 March is the launch date oplanned fro Libertas France and for a union between de Villiers and the huntuing fishing party CPNT.

" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 am

Declan Ganley in Bratislava, here:
http://66.102.9.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=sk&tl=en&u=http://www.sme.sk/c/4321858/ganley-europska-unia-je-skoro-ako-chavez.html&prev=hp&usg=ALkJrhiNA7EWdlp1XFsa4vKVn_u73K2aMg

This paragraph caught my eye (please enjoy the delectable Google translation)

Local Eurosceptics declined to stand under the Libertas brand in spite of talks.

"By the third morning in Bratislava Ganley sat with tax reform author Richard Sulika of Freedom and Solidarity

"We received an offer for cooperation. Are considering that" said Sulik.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ganley leaves job for Libertas   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:19 am

Today's Times:
8 March

Quote :
Declan Ganley is leaving his role as chief executive of Rivada Networks to campaign for the European elections.

Ganley has appointed John Kelly, a former president of Bell Aerospace and a current Rivada director, to succeed him and appointed four new members to the company’s board, including Lord Guthrie, the former British chief of defence staff, and General Richard Myers, a former chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff.

The other new directors are Michael Jackson, a former deputy secretary of the US department of homeland security, and George Forseman, a former under-secretary.

The appointments of personnel with military links may intensify claims by Ganley’s opponents that America’s military-industrial complex are linked to his opposition to the Lisbon treaty. Ganley has been accused of receiving funding from the US military establishment, which he has denied.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/ireland/article5864859.ece
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:55 am

What the F###
Quote :
"Lord Guthrie, the former British chief of defence staff, and General Richard Myers, a former chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff"

Its all so real
Quote :
"

The appointments of personnel with military links may intensify claims by Ganley’s opponents that America’s military-industrial complex are linked to his opposition to the Lisbon treaty. Ganley has been accused of receiving funding from the US military establishment, which he has denied."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:39 am

His appointees are a former chief of the joint forces in both Britain and the USA. Ganley is certainly showing he wields influence in the highest militaristic circles. Meyers led the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, appointed in 2005 and serving until 2005. Bloody hands anybody?
Quote :
According to the The Sunday Times the appointmets of John Kelly, a former president of Bell Aerospace and a current Rivada director, to succeed him and appointed four new members to the company’s board, including Baron Guthrie, the former British Chief of Defence Staff, and General Richard Meyers , a former chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff during the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. Michael Jackson, a former deputy secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security, and George Forseman, a former under-secretary were also appointed. The Times states "

The appointments of personnel with military links may intensify claims by Ganley’s opponents that America’s military-industrial complex are linked to his opposition to the Lisbon treaty
here at Libertas Nein DankeLibertas Nein Danke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:50 am

There can be no playing down the appointment of Richard Meyers to Rivada , this guy was in charge of the military end of the war on terror
He Bush Rumsfeld and Brummer represented the face of the leadership. He was in charge until 30 Septenber 2005.

Ganley really is giving the game away with this appointment.
richard meyers with some iraq related videos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:16 am

the daily show one is great The Sunshine boys richard Myers on daily Show 2005

cactus you will love this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Declan Ganley will be on BBC1's "The Politics Show" today at about 12.45.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:01 pm

By his own account, Ganley was 19 when he first made contact with the US military, at the highest level.

He worked closely from that age with Don de Marino, an appointee of both Reagan and Bush.
His appointments of military personnel and the involvement of the former Europol are also documented.

Any scepticism I may have had about the closeness of those relations is at this stage gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next