Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 pm

On the funding, cookiemonster, Ganley says he is owed € 200,000 euro that will be repaid to him by Libertas. That leaves over a million unaccounted for, plus whatever has been spent on Ganley touring Europe and holding meetings in a number of different countries, the cost of setting the office up and running it, recruiting and paying Lt. Col Robin Matthews, "chef d'equipe" and other staff and interns, the cost of setting the various Libertas legal entities up and so on and so forth.

Has Libertas ever held a fund raising event?
Does Libertas have a membership which pays membership dues?
Does Libertas have any visible means of support?

I appreciate that you have personally donated, but the idea that this is all funded by small contributions from an anonymous army of supporters defies belief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:49 pm

cactus flower wrote:

I appreciate that you have personally donated, but the idea that this is all funded by small contributions from an anonymous army of supporters defies belief.

Ganley said back in June that Libertas was funded by supporters giving small donations plus many businesses who felt the IBEC had sold them out. Around that time John Gormley stated that Libertas had acted lawfully under funding rules. And while it may defy belief that that is the case, it also seems to defy anybody to come up with any proof at all that what Libertas has said regarding their funding isn't true. Funny that, but you and others continue with the innuendo none the less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Ganley said back in June that Libertas was funded by supporters giving small donations plus many businesses who felt the IBEC had sold them out. Around that time John Gormley stated that Libertas had acted lawfully under funding rules. And while it may defy belief that that is the case, it also seems to defy anybody to come up with any proof at all that what Libertas has said regarding their funding isn't true. Funny that, but you and others continue with the innuendo none the less.

Can you give a link to the "many businesses who felt IBEC had sold them out" remark. That is interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:02 pm

cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Can you give a link to the "many businesses who felt IBEC had sold them out" remark. That is interesting.

Quote from the Indo, June first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:03 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

And Ganley lied about funding did he not? Claiming it was from small donations and then admitti ngthat he had funded it to a tune of at least 200K. How much did McElvaddy put in?

Quote :
EUR20BILLION TAKE-OFF

Sunday Mirror June 25 2006

A TINY Irish airline is taking on the big boys in the race to land a $20 BILLION contract with the American Air Force.

Dublin-based Omega Air says it can save the USAF a fortune by buying up old DC10s and modifying them so they can refuel fighter planes in
mid-air. They plan to fly them with their own pilots.

Omega Air currently refuels aircraft for the US Navy, using a Boeing 707.

Omega is competing with heavyweights Boeing and Airbus, but its proposal is thought to be far cheaper than the others.

But some doubt that privately-owned planes will meet the USAF's strict requirements.

US-based defence analyst Loren Thompson said: "The Air Force believes that it needs absolute control over a large fleet of aerial refuelling
tankers. Imagine the possibility of private pilots refusing to fly into hostile areas."

Boeing has complained that its rivals are getting unfair subsidies from their governments, and have called for a "level playing field" for the
bidding process.

A decision on which airline will win the lucrative contract is expected to be made next year.

The intern video is great. Any footage of Ganley is great for the cause as he really has a great creepy vacuous aspect. Toxic I note some of the interns are full grown humans. the old boy is notable; i like the way that Declan Ganley praises the Light Brigade and Robin Matthews "service" in the "Middle East". He really love the >Brit army doesn't he?

turn off the light when you leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:29 pm

said back in June that Libertas was funded by supporters giving small donations

I wonder where I have heard that before, all those plucky small people rallying, placing their hope and supporting change?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Frightened Albanian wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

And Ganley lied about funding did he not? Claiming it was from small donations and then admitti ngthat he had funded it to a tune of at least 200K. How much did McElvaddy put in?

He didn't lie about funding. and I just said in the quote above which you replied to that he said that Libertas was funded by donations from individuals and also from businesses who were unhappy with IBEC's stance on the issue. You actually replied to that quote but seem to have missed it entirely. You really do seem to have a problem with comprehension.

Quote :

The intern video is great. Any footage of Ganley is great for the cause as he really has a great creepy vacuous aspect. Toxic I note some of the interns are full grown humans.
Indeed, not a lizzard among them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Squire wrote:

I wonder where I have heard that before, all those plucky small people rallying, placing their hope and supporting change?

I said:
Quote :
Ganley said back in June that Libertas was funded by supporters giving small donations plus many businesses who felt the IBEC had sold them out.

At least try to get it right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Sorry an army of all those plucky small people and the disillusioned rallying, placing their hope and supporting change?

Still sounds awfully familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:48 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Squire wrote:

I said:
Quote :
Ganley said back in June that Libertas was funded by supporters giving small donations plus many businesses who felt the IBEC had sold them out.

Hang on cokkie you try and get it right, you people have told various stories about funding and they can(t all be right, so yeshe lied you know he did, he knows he did.
How much did small donors contribute? 10 euro? 20? ganley made up the balance did he?
McElvaddy? who else come on fess up cookie. You are all liars when it comes to your funding, intentions and poçlitical bent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:53 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Squire wrote:

I said:
Quote :

Hang on cokkie you try and get it right, you people have told various stories about funding and they can(t all be right, so yeshe lied you know he did, he knows he did.
How much did small donors contribute? 10 euro? 20? ganley made up the balance did he?
McElvaddy? who else come on fess up cookie. You are all liars when it comes to your funding, intentions and poçlitical bent.

He didn't lie. People made donations from the minimum to the maximum. Libertas has always said it was funded by donations, both big and small and that it's funding has been fully complaint with SIPO regulations to which it is subject. John Gormley confirmed that in June. Todate nobody has proven this to be incorrect, nor will they. Insetad they reply on half truths, factoids and innuendo.

If you do know something to the contrary I suggest you contact SIPO or the Gardaí.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 pm

You are talking rubbish and misleading us deliberately, I wish you would stop.

If you have any facts that are provable then please post, if not deal with the facts , you and your leader are scam artists and this is not going to wash any more.

Facts not lies please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Libertas said its funding of the No to Lisbon campaign was fully compliant with the SIPO regulations which applied to it. That is the case, those are the facts and nobody has managed to prove otherwise thus far nor will they. But if you have information which proves otherwise I urge you to contact the SIPO commission or the Gardaí.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Yeah yeah
what you are saying is that you thgink you have covered your arses butI think even the fact fact that Rivada paid Libertas wages blows your claims out of the water. Libertas =Liars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:07 pm

If you have any facts that are provable then please post, if not deal with the facts , you and your leader are scam artists and this is not going to wash any more.

Facts not lies please

I's sorry, sonny, but YOU are the one casting aspersions on Libertas funding, and doing so without a single shread of evidence to back it up. You are calling me and Libertas liars without a single shread of evidence to back it up. You are making the claim so the onus is on YOU to back it up, with facts.

If you have something then post it here, contact SIPO or the Gardaí.

As it stands nobody has disproven what Libertas said, that it was fully compliant with SIPO regulation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm

cookiemonster wrote:

Facts not lies please

I's sorry, sonny, but YOU are the one casting aspersions on Libertas funding, and doing so without a single shread of evidence to back it up. You are calling me and Libertas liars without a single shread of evidence to back it up. You are making the claim so the onus is on YOU to back it up, with facts.

If you have something then post it here, contact SIPO or the Gardaí.

As it stands nobody has disproven what Libertas said, that it was fully compliant with SIPO regulation.

i am sure Sipo are examining the wages issues. Care to comment on that breach of the law by Libertas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Standards In Public Office Commission
18 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0)1 - 639 - 5666
Fax: +353 (0)1 - 639 - 5684
Email: sipo@sipo.gov.ie

Garda Confidential line
The Garda Confidential allows the public to call with confidential information relating to matters of crime or other activities.
Tel: 1800 666 111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:12 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Standards In Public Office Commission
18 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0)1 - 639 - 5666
Fax: +353 (0)1 - 639 - 5684
Email: sipo@sipo.gov.ie

Garda Confidential line
The Garda Confidential allows the public to call with confidential information relating to matters of crime or other activities.
Tel: 1800 666 111

Ta you might need the below info

Address:
Mountjoy Prison,
North Circular Road,
Dublin 7.
Tel:
01 8062800
Fax:
01 8062824

Governor: Mr. John Lonergan
Operational Capacity: 540
General Description:
A closed, medium security prison for males aged 17 years and over. It
is the main committal prison for Dublin city and county and the largest
penal institution in the State.

Visiting Times:
Normal visiting times are Monday to Saturday from 10am to 12 noon and
2pm to 4pm. Sentenced offenders are entitled to one 30 minute visit per
week. Special visits of 15 minutes duration may also be available on
request.
Each prisoner must nominate six adults who will visit him (there is no
limit on the number of children) and those visitors must produce
photographic identification on arrival at the prison. Staff will
explain the visiting procedures. There is a no smoking policy in
operation during the visit.

Chaplains: Sister Eithne Corcoran, Sister Grainne Haslam, Ms. Ruth Breen and
Father Charlie Hoey

Visiting Committee:
Mr. Stephen Langton (Chairperson),
Mountjoy Prison Visiting Committee,
North Circular Road,
Dublin 7.
How to get there:
The prison is located opposite the Mater Hospital near the junction at
Berkeley Road, Phibsborough, Dublin 7.
By Bus: From city centre take the number 10 bus.
By Car: Check
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:13 pm

The intern video is great. Any footage of Ganley is great for the cause as he really has a great creepy vacuous aspect. Toxic I note some of the interns are full grown humans. the old boy is notable;
??????????????????????????????

Why are you sharing this with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Frightened Albanian, if you are going to keep alleging that laws are being broken you would be wise to show firm evidence of this. Please remove any comments alleging a breach of the law from your posts or they will be removed for you.

/Mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:16 pm

johnfás wrote:
Frightened Albanian, if you are going to keep arguing that laws are being broken you would be wise to show firm evidence of this. Please remove any comments alleging a breach of the law from your posts or they will be removed for you.

You may also wish to instruct him to contact the Gardaí if he believes laws have been broken.

The Garda Confidential line number is: 1800 666 111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm quite sure we all have access to a telephone book, cookie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Anyone give an update to poor auld Audi who doesn't know nothing about Libertas or no one ... ?

What's the story now with the SIPO funding and rulings and all that - cookie I see you have said that

Quote :

Has SIPO given a report yet ? If any party has 4000 donations of amounts just below the declaration limit then do we have a mechanism for detecting abuses of this ?

In case you think I am picking on Libertas I'd be more thinking of our Friends in the Oireachtas at the minute ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Anyone give an update to poor auld Audi who doesn't know nothing about Libertas or no one ... ?

What's the story now with the SIPO funding and rulings and all that - cookie I see you have said that

Quote :

Has SIPO given a report yet ? If any party has 4000 donations of amounts just below the declaration limit then do we have a mechanism for detecting abuses of this ?
As far as I am aware they haven't yet made a report on the issue. Though John Gormley did say back in June that Libertas funding was fully lawful. Him being the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government he would... should know about these things.

Quote :

In case you think I am picking on Libertas I'd be more thinking of our Friends in the Oireachtas at the minute ...
May have been a better idea to post it in a thread about that then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:33 pm

johnfás wrote:
Frightened Albanian, if you are going to keep alleging that laws are being broken you would be wise to show firm evidence of this. Please remove any comments alleging a breach of the law from your posts or they will be removed for you.

/Mod

If Rivada employed Libertas employees that would be a breach of the lw. As if appears that is the case then is there a need to redact?
Quote :
If Nunn and Cochrane were employed by Rivada and providing services to
Libertas in 2007, this would seem to breach Irish law in relation to
foreign donations and the limits allowed for an individual donation to
a body involved in political campaigning. It would also raise questions
in relation to the audited Libertas accounts for 2007.
Substantial amount of funding for Libertas came from Ganley

It is a matter of record, Ganley has denied it but Naoise Nunncontinues to confirm that he was employed by Rivada. This has been ^posted before and no writs have flown...........
nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod   Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Libertas a pan European Project : Read OP Intro Carefully - Mod
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next