Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Site Instability Blues

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Site Instability Blues - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:09 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Is it more normal now ? I'd say p.ie are closed for decorations and will come back up with something stunningly breathtaking. We should try to compete with them at a decorative level now - their decorations can't be better than ours, dam it.

I bet they'll even have a crib Crying or Very sad

If we want to copy p.ie then we have to have

- 15 threads on 'how we hate the Brits'/'the royals are bastards'/'will we have a united Ireland by next Tuesday?'/'What's wrong with Unionists for not agreeing to Irish unity this afternoon?'.

- 97 threads on how Lisbon is bad for [. . . fill in blank . . .)

- 18 conspiracy theory threads, most of them about WTC7 or something

- 9 threads asking 'can we have our avatars back?'

- 3 threads on 'why did you close down my thread?'

- 47 threads on how we love/hate Ganley

- 9 threads about how Enda Kenny is about to/should resign.

- 1 thread on 'why have all the good posters left?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:11 am

Papal Knight wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Is it more normal now ? I'd say p.ie are closed for decorations and will come back up with something stunningly breathtaking. We should try to compete with them at a decorative level now - their decorations can't be better than ours, dam it.

- 15 threads on 'how we hate the Brits'/'the royals are bastards'/'will we have a united Ireland by next Tuesday?'/'What's wrong with Unionists for not agreeing to Irish unity this afternoon?'.

... and a partridge in a pear treeee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:14 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:18 am

evercloserunion wrote:
Papal Knight wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

... and a partridge in a pear treeee!

Don't tell sarah palin - it might be too tempting for her to shoot at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Smile

maybe we can choose from a selection of backgrounds ...

Site Instability Blues - Page 5 HomelessSanta

Oh - I missed the snow. I'm still going back to look at your emoticon Christmas Tree Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Maybe I could put your bell bouncing around in the background cactus - it was very inspired.

The Pin have their Happy Christmas thread too - from Inis Man

Site Instability Blues - Page 5 User756_1165983443
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 pm

I'm about to put up the Christmas tree again - will ye help me ? Just if ye don't mind shouting if the site gets on yeer nerves with the slowness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Here I am Audi. Is it one of those "which bulb is gone" situations ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:42 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Here I am Audi. Is it one of those "which bulb is gone" situations ?
Smile That's it cactus.

What do you think of that snow in the background now ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:45 pm

I like it, but the youtube square cuts into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:45 pm

cactus flower wrote:
I like it, but the youtube square cuts into it.

Ooooooh Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:46 pm

Is that bad now ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:50 pm

Was gorgeous, but it got very slow just now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Is it slow for everyone ? I'll take it away if it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 pm

Uploaded photos of my Christmas wrapping paper from 4 years ago. Lost a bit of its colour now but not too bad eh ?

Anyone have any nice colourful children's drawings ? Preferably site member's children - that would be nice to wrap the site up in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 pm

The snow is nice, but the wrapping paper makes me think of ACEEEEED What a Face a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm

should make our french friend feel at home Smile

Ye know - the left wing frogs and all that!

I'll get me coat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm

yikes Shocked

very festive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 pm

I like the snow myself there but am at a loss for what else to do in the line of decoration. If you're smoking ganja while looking at this site over the next few hours you should be fairly well entertained.

All suggestions welcome.

Edo ! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:28 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
I like the snow myself there but am at a loss for what else to do in the line of decoration. If you're smoking ganja while looking at this site over the next few hours you should be fairly well entertained.

All suggestions welcome.

Edo ! Smile

I think just leave the snow Audi - it is lovely. The frogs and trees might have unforeseen effects on anyone coming back from the pub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:28 pm

afro afro afro afro

It's like....wicked man....a ...ha...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

All suggestions welcome.

Edo ! Smile

I think just leave the snow Audi christmas wrapping- it is lovely. The frogs anchristmas wrappingd trees might have unforeseen effects on anyone coming back from the pub.
What - you don't like my preserved Christmas wrapping ? I spent ages today digging it up - I really don't know where that half hour between 3.30 and 4 went.

You lot won't see a normal portal again until New Year's Day - let the hair down ! MUHAAHAAHA !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:33 pm

I'm all for it - make it as wild as possible. Can we get some Christmas tree lights? LED of course to satisfy the green posters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:34 pm

Whurrorrreyeighthen.... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:55 pm

So do ye like the snowflakes ? And what do ye miss most about the old portal ?

Snowflakes are very scientific yokes apparently ... they are the manifestations of subatomic forces which prove that quarks are a fantasy of Murray Gell Mann and nothing else.

I didn't make that one up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Instability Blues   Site Instability Blues - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Instability Blues
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next