Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

X Factor brilliance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

X Factor brilliance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Factor brilliance   X Factor brilliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:11 am

Sorry EVM, but lively debate continues on this topic - I see one of our members commented here on Ronan Collins decision to play Buckley, not Burke.
http://www.tribune.ie/news/home-news/article/2008/dec/21/hallelujah-rte-dj-refuses-to-play-x-factor-winner/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Factor brilliance   X Factor brilliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:43 pm

Kate P wrote:
Feck X Factor. What about K factor?

Kila's Christmas gig is on next Sunday and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Terrific gig. Sorry you all missed it.

The energy was incredible - pity the fools who bought seats rather than standing space and couldn't dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Factor brilliance   X Factor brilliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Kate P wrote:
Kate P wrote:
Feck X Factor. What about K factor?

Kila's Christmas gig is on next Sunday and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Terrific gig. Sorry you all missed it.

The energy was incredible - pity the fools who bought seats rather than standing space and couldn't dance.

Still bouncing, Kate P ? bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Factor brilliance   X Factor brilliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:05 pm

Yep. bounce bounce bounce

Might even offer you some competition in the MN Bouncing Queen Stakes (for a short while at least!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Factor brilliance   X Factor brilliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Kate P wrote:
Yep. bounce bounce bounce

Might even offer you some competition in the MN Bouncing Queen Stakes (for a short while at least!)

Oooh! I call a bounce-off!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Factor brilliance   X Factor brilliance - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 am

I can't help laughing at the comedy of people who decided that they did not like the Burke version of Hallejuh and decided to download the Buckley and Cohen versions to to make a statement against Simon Cowell. For guess who owns the rights to the Buckley and Cohen versions? Why Simon Cowell of course!!!

So people who thought they were hitting Cowell in his pocket by not buying Alexandra's version, ended up giving Cowell THREE hits in the charts instead of one.

Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Factor brilliance   X Factor brilliance - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:21 pm

Papal Knight wrote:
I can't help laughing at the comedy of people who decided that they did not like the Burke version of Hallejuh and decided to download the Buckley and Cohen versions to to make a statement against Simon Cowell. For guess who owns the rights to the Buckley and Cohen versions? Why Simon Cowell of course!!!

So people who thought they were hitting Cowell in his pocket by not buying Alexandra's version, ended up giving Cowell THREE hits in the charts instead of one.

Oh the irony.

I didn't know that - now I'm even more depressed.

Luckily, I haven't downloaded any version - I bought Grace when it came out. Please don't tell me Cowell's malign influence extends to that also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Factor brilliance   X Factor brilliance - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:39 pm

He has even contaminated the good name of Marmite Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Factor brilliance   X Factor brilliance - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

X Factor brilliance
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4