Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:11 am

I'm going to bed now anyway as it is way past my bedtime. Oíche mhaith agus codladh sámh cách!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:40 pm

I think I just heard an advertisement for a vibrator on Classic FM... I am... confused...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:46 pm

Have the perennial stiff one to calm your nerves young man

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 Whiskey%2520shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:51 pm

What's that on the jukebox ? A video song about something long and hard and full of se*men sung by dildo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:58 pm

There it goes again - most peculiar.

Philips intimate massager, get to know your partner this Christmas, available at most House of Frasers and there is £20 cashback for any of you interested.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:06 am

Ahh darn. Diana got knocked out of X factor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:08 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

Which one was Diana - the little blonde chick ? Her singing was awful anyhow don't you think ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:15 am

I know - gutted.

Diana was hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:16 am

It was quite sweet - Eoin Quigg, the Dungiven lad is through to the final but himself and Diana Vickers are seemingly doing a line at the moment and he was in bits.

Hail to English - Irish intercommunal teenage lovin' Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:21 am

Slainte Mhaith folks, this post is brought to you courtesy of Greene King Abbot Ale, and Christmas has come early with me about to start delving into the Season Two box set of Torchwood. Smile

Happy Days!

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 Torchwood-s2-team
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:42 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

Which one was Diana - the little blonde chick ? Her singing was awful anyhow don't you think ?

Awful ? No way. Brilliant