Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:07 am

I have a pair of Union Flag boxer shorts... they've never had that effect on me. Have you considered seeking medical advice?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:08 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Fair enough Cactus.

Spare room OK ?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Union%20jack%20dc

If I stayed in that room I'd have an excuse to pee the bed

Understandable Seathrún.

You take Audi's room so.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Room_02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:10 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Fair enough Cactus.

Spare room OK ?

Understandable Seathrún.

You take Audi's room so.

That plant looks like it needs a waterin'.....
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:14 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Fair enough Cactus.

Spare room OK ?

Understandable Seathrún.

You take Audi's room so.

Plant ? ......Oh I though that was Audi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:16 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Fair enough Cactus.

Spare room OK ?

Understandable Seathrún.

You take Audi's room so.

Plant ? ......Oh I though that was Audi.

He's in the en suite wardrobe
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:16 am

johnfás wrote:
I have a pair of Union Flag boxer shorts... they've never had that effect on me. Have you considered seeking medical advice?

Never. I simply don't believe you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:17 am

I know... it must come as a complete surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:19 am

johnfás wrote:
I know... it must come as a complete surprise.

Not really. I've got Superman underpants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:22 am

Feck it lads - we were just on the telly. Did anyone else see it?

Golden Spiders.

I saw you on the Portal EVM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:27 am

And the guy who does Statcounter won Internet Hero of the Year award

cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:29 am

Fair enough Cactus.

Spare room OK ?

Spare room is lovely EVM, very patriotic. geek Don't let SC near it though.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 am

Were the words 'Machine Nation' said on the telly ?

In that order ?

Holy cow.

Time for some music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBAAb_YSjdQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 am

Lovely piano EVM

Actually it was "machinenationdotforumakers.com" - all the others had names like "blip.ie", so it stood out a little.

There was a lovely picture of our Portal with lots of zooms and Monster Music.

It was just like the Oscars - all the little Home Pages in boxes on the screen trying to look cool and not too hopeful.

Gas altogether.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 am

It was on the telly what telly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:09 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
It was on the telly what telly.

TV3 last night - Golden Spiders awards.

It looked excellent. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:12 am

Ah I missed that now. Bernard Lo was on Bloomberg again talking about roasting steel in Japan ...

So it looked cool did it ? When's the BAFTAS next ? I can't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:09 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Ah I missed that now. Bernard Lo was on Bloomberg again talking about roasting steel in Japan ...

So it looked cool did it ? When's the BAFTAS next ? I can't wait.

I would have missed it to, but I walked into the room and my husband was watching it. Yes, it looked kewl. Surprised

We'll sweep the BAFTAS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:46 pm

There's no time like during site maintenance to get blocked in the Sibín Reoite. Just in case all the posts somehow disappear the only ones which will vanish forever will be the ones you wrote in the pub.

Don't you wish reality was like that sometimes ? Ah - god bless computers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm

Until the quote function is fixed, I am going to have myself a midweek mojito

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Mojito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:32 pm

It is wonderful that this place still exists btw. I got a bit of a fright when it could've closed at 40 pages. Here's to the next 40!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 pm

Some all around, isn't it fixed. The drink of Ernest Hemingway ..

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Until the quote function is fixed, I am going to have myself a midweek mojito

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Mojito If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 MojitoIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Mojito If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 MojitoIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Mojito If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Mojito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:37 pm

The quote function is fixed!!! cheers cheers cheers

Drinks all round then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Is this place still alright? I was at a lovely Christmas party last night in the GMB of Trinity. Mulled wine, mince pies, Quality Street and much more besides and do you know what - it was all for free! Razz God, life is sweet in the College of the Most Holy Undivided Trinity Queen Elizabeth Near Dublin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:03 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Is this place still alright? I was at a lovely Christmas party last night in the GMB of Trinity. Mulled wine, mince pies, Quality Street and much more besides and do you know what - it was all for free! Razz God, life is sweet in the College of the Most Holy Undivided Trinity Queen Elizabeth Near Dublin.
And to think I missed it, I could have bought you a free drink. I myself had a fantastic night though, just stayed at home and got absolutely shitfaced with the lads. Paid for it today though.

I'm heading to London next week for the Christmas party of one the the big law firms over there. Food and drink all free all night, happy days. Question: do you think I could show up at Journeys Kings Cross Hostel and book myself a bed on the day, or would I have to book in advance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:10 am

evercloserunion wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
And to think I missed it, I could have bought you a free drink. I myself had a fantastic night though, just stayed at home and got absolutely shitfaced with the lads. Paid for it today though.

As we say in the Phil, "Shame!" Wink

Quote :
I'm heading to London next week for the Christmas party of one the the big law firms over there. Food and drink all free all night, happy days. Question: do you think I could show up at Journeys Kings Cross Hostel and book myself a bed on the day, or would I have to book in advance?

Eh, well is it just you that's going? If you're on your own it might be easier for them to fit you in on short notice but if you're going with a group it might be more difficult. I'd ring them to see what their booking policy says about that. The trip sounds lovely ecu, I wish I could be doing Law as well so that I could go on excursions like that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next