Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 am

Graaar - I feel restless but tired at the same time. I don't have the stamina to keep studying, I lost that a while ago. Flicking through the various websites and forums and no one's responding to the threads I'm interested in and the ones that they are responding to I haven't the willpower to contribute to.

Bartender, some Windolene please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:48 am

Have a nice whiskey evm, you're in the sibin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 am

sorry i meant to say 'ecu'...I've had one or two myself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:54 am

I was just going to say were ye out on the town tonight ?

you could have a few more in the sibin - you don't suffer hangover even if you drink twenty bottles of this Very Happy

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 Dettol1

sibin is magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:12 am

I was drinking my Grandads home produced 'wine' so I might as well have been drinking dettol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:27 am

try out one of our new shot delivery systems

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 Cillit10

If it's good enough for Barry Scott it's good enough for ye....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:39 am

Lads, I am pulling the Central Bank's guarantee from this place and handing it over to the jackals of the IMF if that's the sort of thing you're going to have on Machine Nation's account!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 am

unaligned wrote:
Have a nice whiskey evm, you're in the sibin

Incredible. How did you know I was here ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:26 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Lads, I am pulling the Central Bank's guarantee from this place and handing it over to the jackals of the IMF if that's the sort of thing you're going to have on Machine Nation's account!
Why don't we keep the guarantee and give them the Dettol instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:39 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 Cocoa5

Cocoa anyone ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:46 am

cactus flower wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 Cocoa5

Cocoa anyone ?
arrrgggh! who turned on the lights?!

Tis very bright in your house cactus, must be daytime...

Oh I forgot it's daytime in the sibin for 6 months in the winter here in the sibin and nighttime for 6 months in the summer. God made the sibin weird.

I was at the sea today in Doolin! and the waves and scenery oh my God .... the waves were lunar waves I've no doubt because there wasn't a puff of wind anywhere (loads of sun and spray and tourists though)

That cocoa looks delish, man - have you tried it with Brown Sauce ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:04 am

No, with Chilipeppah. cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:11 am

O god that sounds nice.

Now, what cocoa do you use or would you recommend? Chillis in your chocolate would give you creepy dreams I'd think.

Do you crack open a can of cream and cake some on your cocoa?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:15 am

Cadbury's is nice, and I have some Italian stuff someone gave me. A bit of Bourneville mixed in with it is good if you like it dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:24 am

Janey, I need a drink. I don't know how many people I meant to see today, none of them were in. I got nothing done, apart from getting freaked out by talk of funding. That story about the slurry tank funding is atrocious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:33 am

The stench of economic rot is spreading 905. Does it affect ye? Kate P bought a new BMW on the strenght of it.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 am

Well the slurry tank thing would have happened regardless of the economic situation, but it's a big deal now that someone has to foot the bill. I head on the radio that the department was actually banking on a lot of people not completing their tanks before the due date because of all the bad weather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:44 am

Feck - they took that risk [on the strength of the bad weather] - it must have been based on something though - they must have had some idea or hint or something ... 400 million is a big hole.

The ECJ ruling in 2004 slapped us around and we apparently only started to wake up to it after that. Now who was the Minister for Agriculture around then ... ? That's a right big negligent hole of money anyhow - farmers who borrowed for this must be outraged. Can the government not pull some strings with our banks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Enda Kenny and Brian Dobson on Tubberty discussing fillems and intreviews Smile

Good show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:31 pm

I wonder what kind of films Enda likes. Dobson is a very nice guy, I brought him out for lunch once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:36 pm

They were talking about a Nixon fillem I think - is there one out now with an interviewer called 'Frost'? It's hardly Sir David Frost ..

What did yourself and Dobson eat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:39 pm

A sandwich and some soup in the bar of the Montrose Hotel. He helped us out by chairing an event when I was on the committee of a student society at UCD. He was very obliging. Peter McVerry came as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:53 pm

What kind of soup?

Who's Peter McVerry?

Were you out late?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:59 pm

You're very inquisitorial this morning Razz. Peter McVerry is a Jesuit Priest who works with homeless and other disadvantaged groups, particularly young people, in and around Dublin. He is a really great guy. And no we weren't out late because Dobbers had to get back to do the 6.1 news Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Jaysus, lads - in the bar already?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next