Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:40 am

anmajornarthainig wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
anmajornarthainig wrote:
Yeah, but nothing too bad we don`t want the type of heartless scumbags that gloat over deaths or refuse to acknowledge that there own side may have been less than perfect. How about a row over what`s better the short hand passing game or direct football, or who`s sexier blonds or brunettes?

I couldn't possibly have a row about that as I have never read any research on the matter. Unless we can have a row based purely on personal opinion. Jaysus, that might work. Eh......brunettes.

Damn it. I agree with you.

No you don't. You're just saying that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:44 am

I don`t actually. Most of the girls I`ve been with have been dark haired and most of the girls I`ve dated have been petite and dark haired.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:52 am

anmajornarthainig wrote:
I don`t actually. Most of the girls I`ve been with have been dark haired and most of the girls I`ve dated have been petite and dark haired.

I was trying to start a row thainig. Razz But I know what you mean about the dark haired ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:54 am

anmajornarthainig wrote:

I was trying to start a row thainig. Razz But I know what you mean about the dark haired ones.

EVM, I find you lewd and offensive. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:08 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
anmajornarthainig wrote:

I beg your pardon. Buy the way, you spelt loud wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:13 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
anmajornarthainig wrote:

He wanted to say 'loaded' I'd say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:15 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
anmajornarthainig wrote:

Lewd is a word you illiterate troglodyte.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:18 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
anmajornarthainig wrote:

Get back to your planet you incoherent intransigent outlaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
anmajornarthainig wrote:

And now we discover your latent xenophobia. Be not afraid, your simplistic hominid anatomy is of little interest to me.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:25 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
anmajornarthainig wrote:

And now we discover your latent xenophobia. Be not afraid, your simplistic hominid anatomy is of little interest to me.

Your words may be refined, but your technology is impaired. Loser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
anmajornarthainig wrote:

Your words may be refined, but your technology is impaired. Loser.

Au contraire, my mere mammalian, my technology is everything but impaired. I can flit from planet to planet yet it would cause you immense strain to simply visit your ever so local satellite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:16 pm

Rows are no fun without the c-word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:39 pm

riadach wrote:

Cookie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:19 pm

The petite (or simply short) brunettes are now leaving the room...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:06 pm

riadach wrote:

Clíthseach?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 pm

riadach wrote:

Clíthseach?

You sound great Kate P but we`ll never know if things would have worked out between us because I`m very much in love. Guess what she looks like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:29 am

No idea, anmajornarthainig. I hate to break your heart by return, I'm happily married to the Honeymonster...

*ruefully thinks of what could have been...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:31 am

Is this the Honeymonster you`re talking about Kitty?

Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 Richard_dunne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:31 am

You lucky girl, does he bring you Sugarpuffs in the morning?

Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 Honey-monster1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:36 am

That reminds me, I think I will get sugar puffs next time I'm at the supermarket. Whilst they are terrible for me, they will boost my current low ebb no end Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:40 am

Bah, low ebb. I'm unemployed, I've no girlfriend and a moth just flew down my neck. A brief struggle yielded a single wing, which suggests the rest of the moth still crawling around in there. And you think you've problems. I have to get Frosties. Much worse for the health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:41 am

I was in Selfridges in London not too long ago and I picked myself up a box of Lucky Charms? Anyone remember those? You can only get them in America now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:50 am

No, are they a protestant cereal?

My friends in school use tell me that they had protestant tea, by putting the milk in first, and protestant sandwiches where they were cut diagonally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:16 am

riadach wrote:
No, are they a protestant cereal?

My friends in school use tell me that they had protestant tea, by putting the milk in first, and protestant sandwiches where they were cut diagonally.

Is that s-a-n-d-w-i-c-eitch-e-s?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:34 am

No, sand-wedges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?   Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questionnaire - How Did You Find Out About Machine Nation?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next