Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

What Are You Listening to Now?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What Are You Listening to Now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:14 pm

Today:

My phone ringing. And ringing and ringing and ringing. Eventually I turned down the ringer.
Then I was listening to clients talking, and talking and talking. While in the backround I could hear my other line ringing and ringing and ringing and then my email notification of voicemails and of emails for customer support telling me customers have called. And this went on ALL F*****G DAY LONG.

But then I left work (2 hours later than I had intended) and I got to sit on the luas/train and listen to The Kinks - Greatest hits, The Shins - wincing the night away and Paul Simon's Graceland and various songs thereon. All done with a relaxed and satisfied smile on my face and a double espresso in my hands. It was SO nice.

Right now I am listening to silence, but I think I might play some Rachmaninoff and continue to wind down.

And before you ask, no, I do not work for Anglo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:47 am

MikeW wrote:
and today, 90's mournful....

That's my kind of music Mike. I'd even listen to it sober... Have you got Murder Ballads?

Here, let me get some Tori Amos ..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 3:03 am

As in

Wild Rose

and Henry Lee

Don't actually have the album, but I do have the "best of" that has a lot of them, also the "B sides and rarities"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 3:17 am

However it should be noted that today I moved on again:

With a bit of

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 4:19 am

I'm listening to my dishwasher cleanse the Ard-Taoiseach's silverware. It's quite melodic in its rythmic swishes. I'm at peace posting this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening to Now?   What Are You Listening to Now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening to Now?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2