Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Two men fighting for their rights against Shell and the Irish Government arrested in Glengad

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Two men fighting for their rights against Shell and the Irish Government arrested in Glengad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two men fighting for their rights against Shell and the Irish Government arrested in Glengad   Two men fighting for their rights against Shell and the Irish Government arrested in Glengad - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:59 am

youngdan wrote:
First of all commendations to both of you for keeping an eye on this and if you come up with that material I will be looking forward to it.

Hermes, you misunderstood what I said about drugs legalisation. What I said was that there will always be a fool speaking against legalisation, not vice versa. He will be always there because the drug prohibitions serves 2 purposes. It provides billions of dollars for dealers on one side but more importantly for payoffs on the other. It is a money machine for corruption and bribes.

The second purpose is to give pretend work for cops. Then when the Denver Convention or the Rossport situation comes arround they are there to burst limbs of decent people who have to pay for them.

Some believe that cops are there to fight crime. If you are a publican in Elphin who nearly gets killed by knackers without a cop coming for hours you might begin to figure it out. Cops are there to protect The State.

Thanks for what you said Youngdan. Tis appreciated.

My apologies for misreading and misunderstanding the point you were making. I'm so used to finding and trying to deal with conflict, it's too easy to see it when it isn't even there. I must be getting paranoid in me old age, or dotage.
Back to top Go down

Two men fighting for their rights against Shell and the Irish Government arrested in Glengad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2