Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Bertie's getting hanged

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Just read it.
That Ms.Carruths is clearly under great duress.

I also picked up a hint of resignation to the fact that she has to support the 'story' whether she is seen to be believed or not.

Very sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:50 pm

O'Neill gets medieval on her a$$ fairly quickly into it, I don't know how else he could have got her to admit/deny she was shovelling the schit the last time without outright accusing her. O'Neill and Mahon both must have heard some caca at this stage it's a wonder they don't repeatedly vomit during these sessions.

Millar, the rep for Carruth, has to pull O'Neill off her by page 7. It's a bit grotesque but O'Neill is seen to be treading a fine legal line with his questioning, eyed by Millar..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:13 pm

Harris on today fm

"im not a tribunal anorak but...."

"he has a membership of a golf club he cant even take up.."

"browbeaten by the tribunal"

"low-level streak of misogyny runnin thru the tribunal"

and an attack on almost everybody else who has an opinion as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:15 pm

and now hes cut off/hung up
That man is some tulip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:20 pm

He said he was cut off. Hes back and theres concerns in the studio about remarks he made about James O'Reilly. Just qualified.

And hes away back to the golf club and the dogs pass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:22 pm

now talkin over everybody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 Ireland

Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 Icon_pm

^
Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 Icon_minipost

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:22 pm
Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 Icon_quote

He
was brought on over Bertie and the Tribunal with Fergus O'Dowd but
Harris started off with making insinuations over Dr. James O'Reilly
properties as he declared under the SIPO Act. Nothing to do with the
Tribunal. He then went on a rant but TodayFM cut him off. They brought
him back on after a while.
They are so 9 mins ago on politics.ie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:01 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
and now hes cut off/hung up
That man is some tulip
They're some die-hards those Fianna Failers but their day will come. Tiocfaidh bhur lá!!
(iar lá ?)

On Drivetime (with Mary Wilson) one of them was saying that Carruth could be fined 300,000 sponduliks if she perjurs - perjurys (? Mad ) herself in the Tribunal re. the STG 15,500 - not punts - that she did or did not lodge for Bertie - she said in all probability it was STG (when presented with the evidence in black and white by the council for the Tribunal that it was in fact STG) ... Mary Wilson said reet petite .. let it all hang out, no she said

"sure he could have won it on a horse"

I wouldn't be surprised if Bertie comes up with something like that, and gets away with it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:30 pm

300,000 sponduliks

I hope shes earning slightly more than £66/week to pay that off.

As I said before I have sympathy for her but Bertie has put her in this invidious position and if he had any decency about him, he'd get her out of it. I'll, eh, just wait here, so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:47 am

Not much sympathy for Gráinne Carruth in today's indo.

Talk of not being able to click her heels and end up back in Kansas. Is she deserving of such attacks or a small gofer cast aside by Bertie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:56 am

She was a consenting adult who wittingly got involved in this so I have no sympathy for her. In fact she still sounds like a brass-necked individual through the whole thing, with moments only of frustration where she broke down because it wasn't going the way it was in all probability rehearsed.

A good solid branch to hold the noose for her too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
She was a consenting adult who wittingly got involved in this so I have no sympathy for her. In fact she still sounds like a brass-necked individual through the whole thing, with moments only of frustration where she broke down because it wasn't going the way it was in all probability rehearsed.

A good solid branch to hold the noose for her too.

By the time we're finished we'll need one hell of a tree. Great oaks have grown faster than this tribunal.

Would she have garnered more sympathy if she had just come out and sank him( as opposed to having been forced) given opprobium heaped on Dunlop for doing the same? I do realise that Dunlop was on no £66/wk and no ordinary gofer. Her decision to initially brazen it has lessened any sympathy in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bertie's getting hanged
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Politics and Current News :: National Politics-
Jump to: