Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Bertie's getting hanged

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:48 pm

ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Good puns lads, on a scale of 1-10, 8.

It looks like 'La Fin' for Ahern. I wouldn't swap plaices with him for any amount of sterling.

Seriously though, I wonder has bertieahernisfucked.com been registered already?

Roe back on those comments....

Well, now I'm reluctant to Wade in here for fear of muddying the waters.
The scales of justice have been steady up to now but it could be tipping, as evm says, towards 'La Fin'. I'm sure the ex wife Miriam will be gutted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

It looks like 'La Fin' for Ahern. I wouldn't swap plaices with him for any amount of sterling.

The scales of justice have been steady up to now but it could be tipping, as evm says, towards 'La Fin'. I'm sure the ex wife Miriam will be gutted.

Eel slither his way out of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:56 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Sure - he's a master of codology, after all - and people fall for it hook line and sinker. Still, this is a real can of worms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:01 pm

ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Sure - he's a master of codology, after all - and people fall for it hook line and sinker. Still, this is a real can of worms.

Indeed, He wont be knocked off his perch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:05 pm

I see rte news are leading with them cooked up charges in Cork instead of Mahon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:05 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Not by mere carping, no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:09 pm

ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Not by mere carping, no.

Ms Carruth thought she was squids in 'til she turned to jelly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:16 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Not by mere carping, no.

Ah, well, not to be coarse, but it appears Ms Carruth may indeed have been something of a sucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:20 pm

ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Not by mere carping, no.

Ah, well, not to be coarse, but it appears Ms Carruth may indeed have been something of a sucker.

I know what your angling at. Hes a fly boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:22 pm

ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Not by mere carping, no.

A lot of these witnesses pretend they have gold-fish-sized memories. I think this poor girl sold her sole. To some black Bass drinker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:24 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Not by mere carping, no.

Still, he's reeling now...soon he'll have plenty of time for drinking Bass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:25 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Not by mere carping, no.

A lot of these witnesses pretend they have gold-fish-sized memories. I think this poor girl sold her sole. To some black Bass drinker.

She floundering. Back to the bed with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:27 pm

ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Not by mere carping, no.

Gold-fished memoried witnesses.. This poor girl sold her sole to the black bass drinker. She's floundering now though, they all are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:31 pm

It's worse than Asterix!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:32 pm

ibis wrote:
It's worse than Asterix!

Dont be like Bertie and try to worm your way out of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:33 pm

Are we out of the lupe?

Bertie is going to have to pay monies back to the tuna 2 million or more - Enda and Gill more will have bones to pick with him now. Bertie won't be so crabby now, I tells ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:34 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
It's worse than Asterix!

Dont be like Bertie and try to worm your way out of it

Well, I was getting lost in a sea of quotes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:37 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Not by mere carping, no.

Gold-fished memoried witnesses.. This poor girl sold her sole to the black bass drinker. She's floundering now though, they all are.

Alea icta est - the die is cast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Aw lads, I am too upset to join in. That poor auld thing givig her 'evidence' in tears, and being warned of the danger of perjury. That F'n B, if he was judged on they way he treats wimmin he would have been hurled into outer darkness long ago. Crying or Very sad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:44 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Aw lads, I am too upset to join in. That poor auld thing givig her 'evidence' in tears, and being warned of the danger of perjury. That F'n B, if he was judged on they way he treats wimmin he would have been hurled into outer darkness long ago. Crying or Very sad Mad

C'est magnifique mais c'est ne pas le gurrier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:54 pm

cactus flower wrote:
This is it - what kind of pressure has someone put her under ? - the woman is changing her story only with reminders from the Tribunal about the implication of lying .. the likes of this could mean a lot of fallout for whatever cabal meets secretly to make up the truth. Miriam mightn't ever talk but this girl could ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:58 pm

The PDF is up on the planning tribunal site . Must be a short one.

http://www.planningtribunal.ie/images/SITECONTENT_828.pdf
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:00 pm

So has the whole tribunal been adjourned until April fools day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:09 pm

So has the whole tribunal been adjourned until April fools day?
Looks like it from the final entry.

The first five pages are taken up with O'Neill getting her to say that what she told the Tribunal originally was wrong. Her representative wanted to make a statement on her behalf first too but Mahon wouldn't let him.

That's their strategy - keep attacking the Tribunal personally, keep delaying. The highest tree in the land is not good enough for them.

Apparently there hasn't been such an early Easter since 1916 ...

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Its like Phil the fluter's ball by Perchy French

Hes " ...hoppin in the middle, like a herrin' on the gridle..."

Sorry. Lack of self-control pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bertie's getting hanged   Bertie's getting hanged - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bertie's getting hanged
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Politics and Current News :: National Politics-
Jump to: