Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?

Go down 

(test) Are you a man?
Yes
New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Vote_lcap17%New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No
New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Vote_lcap0%New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't Know
New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Vote_lcap83%New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Non-gender(AI)
New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Vote_lcap0%New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Empty
PostSubject: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:54 pm

This is a test poll - feel free to transgenderize yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:55 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
This is a test poll - feel free to transgenderize yourself

LOL
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:55 pm

And what is the purpose of this test ?
Does a machine have gender ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Did you just vote Don't Know, 0197? Wink

I'm trying to get a poll that'll allow visitors to tick the box .. I've ticked the Guest Vote in Forum / Permissions for this Europe forum but ... scratch

Guests were able to vote in the last poll - any clues? Has to be something to do with forum permissions ..
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:06 pm

I did. Mine was the third vote. I noticed that alright that on the long Lisbon one I could vote logged out but not logged in(cos I already had)

I'll have a look...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 pm

It could be me but it seems this place hasn't got all the nuts and bolts tightened properly. The duplication of buttons underneath too .. phew!

It'd be nice to have a poll that passers-by could vote on if asked - it's bound to be as valid as anything.

Audi's contribution to statistical rigour for free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:32 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
And what is the purpose of this test ?
Does a machine have gender ?

Yes, I think we're being discriminated against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:06 pm

wtf? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:51 pm

Were/are these tests successful?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:57 pm

It's fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:58 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
It's fixed

Like Lisbon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:09 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
It's fixed

Like Lisbon?

If the continental plates don't move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:10 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
I used them in the process of elimination to try to arrive at a solution. In the end I just rang the helpdesk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:11 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
I used them in the process of elimination to try to arrive at a solution. In the end I just rang the helpdesk.

I see, you used a low-tech solution there, Auditor! How did the helpdesk help you, if at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:17 am

I found a thread with the same issue on the forumotion forum - the forum of forums which helps you to doll-up and sort out your forum www.forumotion.com . In the end it was a box I had to tick that I'd just forgotten where it was... The forumotion forum is a bit psychadelic and I found some unusual forums linked to there - it's a Central Processor of Forums - everything linked to this place can go through there. Very rich pickings if you were to start looking.

Look at the poll outside now - it's not fully set-up yet. Anyone want to fix it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:33 am

Im langered - i'didnt have a big Mac because Liung(burgerking!) told me to feck off and then felt sorry for me- and was just so sweet (and i found out that her brother in law is married and living next door to me) and im invited to dinner on sunday (she is seriously intelligent, smart, funny and of course for a bloke - seriorously physically hot ) - roll on Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?   New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Poll (test) - Are You a Man or a Woose?
Page 1 of 1