Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg   I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:52 am

Just what I was thinking, cf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg   I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Oh gosh, I thought this was well known. Emm, at that debate the other night it was one of the things bugging Naoise. I can't say why it bothered him, other than he must have been concerned that the EU would fall apart at the first sign of trouble. I thought it rather odd that a group devoted to liberty would want to restrict the freedom of members to leave. I dopn't really know anything else about the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg   I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 pm

905 wrote:
Oh gosh, I thought this was well known. Emm, at that debate the other night it was one of the things bugging Naoise. I can't say why it bothered him, other than he must have been concerned that the EU would fall apart at the first sign of trouble. I thought it rather odd that a group devoted to liberty would want to restrict the freedom of members to leave. I dopn't really know anything else about the matter.

Because ven Herr Ganley ist der gloroiuoious leeder of der Vest, der vill be no neet vor a leefing mechanism, zo it iz clearly a travesty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg   I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Politics and Current News :: The Open Europe Forum-
Jump to: