Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

youngdan blogs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

youngdan blogs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:20 am

youngdan wrote:
Leaders represent their own interests. Who was the most important person in the world to CJ Haughey.

Whoever was bankrolling the bastard at any given time is the only correct answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:00 am

Maybe Evercloserunion has a point about the quality of my posts having declined because that was great stuff. . More likely it is because the election produced a donkey. It could have been worse it could have produced an insane senile donkey.

The only one Haughey cared about was himself. He did not even care about his wife. Same thing with Bertie. Same thing with Cowen who refused to bring the emergency budget that might jeopardize his chance of being leader. No doubt Kenny will sell the country down the river by joining with anyone in order to grab power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:00 pm

youngdan wrote:
Maybe Evercloserunion has a point about the quality of my posts having declined because that was great stuff. . More likely it is because the election produced a donkey. It could have been worse it could have produced an insane senile donkey.

The only one Haughey cared about was himself. He did not even care about his wife. Same thing with Bertie. Same thing with Cowen who refused to bring the emergency budget that might jeopardize his chance of being leader. No doubt Kenny will sell the country down the river by joining with anyone in order to grab power

Or others might sell the country down the river by putting Enda in power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:29 pm

youngdan wrote:
I have a lot of time for left wingers as I see them as compassionate people who are taken advantage of. Likewise Greens who are concerned about Tara and pollution. The mistake they make is to believe that Stalin, Mao, Honeker, Hillary or any of the rest gives a fig about them. Castro and Arafat both have/had over a billion dollars in their own accounts which is stolen from the fools who supported them. I will be back to discuss the right wing idols tonight hopefully. Maybe it will be more to your liking
I know for a fact that is not true; some right-wing rag in the US published it a while ago and could never prove it.

I didn't read your OP but if it's just as full of lies then I'm not going to bother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:54 pm

Don't bother your bollox because when I was your age I used to spout the exact same
shythe that you are spouting now. Castro and Arafat are paupers in your mind.

You know it all despite the fact that not only have you ever run as much as a barbershop or even had a job.

Grow up you fool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:00 pm

youngdan wrote:
Don't bother your bollox because when I was your age I used to spout the exact same

You know it all despite the fact that not only have you ever run as much as a barbershop or even had a job.

Grow up you fool

I *heart* youngdan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:15 pm

youngdan wrote:

Grow up you fool
They're not paupers, they're not heros, I disagree with Castro and Arafat but I don't entertain attempts to slander them.

Age has nothing to do with this. You don't become correct by virtue of your age or the fact that you've had a job, you do it by having and understanding the facts. You think you know it all because you're old, bitter and slightly deranged.

It's almost as pathetic as cookie's sycophantic drooling over your gobsh*te rant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:16 pm

double post

Last edited by evercloserunion on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:30 pm

evercloserunion wrote:

It's almost as pathetic as cookie's sycophantic drooling over your gobsh*te rant.

I can't help my partisan ways... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:00 am

cookiemonster wrote:
evercloserunion wrote:

You're bringing that up again, God do you ever stop whining?

Are you or are you not a supporter of Libertas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:16 am

evercloserunion wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
evercloserunion wrote:

You're bringing that up again, God do you ever stop whining?

Are you or are you not a supporter of Libertas.

Lads, it's Christmas and it's on the cusp of the New Year, let's be civil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:26 am

Oh for crying out loud lads, let's not sully youngdan's masterpiece with all the fightin an a fussin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 am

905 wrote:
Oh for crying out loud lads, let's not sully youngdan's masterpiece with all the fightin an a fussin.
youngdan was blatantly lying and I called him on it. It's hardly my fault he doesn't respond well to criticism!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:39 am

Eh, well I was thinking of the cookie rí rá. Maybe youngdan fervently believes that Arafat and Castrop were corrupt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:43 am

905 wrote:
Eh, well I was thinking of the cookie rí rá. Maybe youngdan fervently believes that Arafat and Castrop were corrupt?
Well I may fervently believe you rape puppies, 905. So if I told everyone that you raped puppies (as an undisputable fact), and somebody tried to tell me other wise, and I called them shythe-spouting fools and told them to grow up (without addressing their claims), would I be the bad guy or would they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:50 am

evercloserunion wrote:
905 wrote:
Well I may fervently believe you rape puppies, 905. So if I told everyone that you raped puppies (as an undisputable fact), and somebody tried to tell me other wise, and I called them shythe-spouting fools and told them to grow up (without addressing their claims), would I be the bad guy or would they?

cookie is a rambunctious and decent fellow ecu. He means nothing but wellness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:53 am

As do I AT, I can assure you. But every now and again we seem to bring out the ugliness in one another.

I think you're awfully quick to defend a man who has repeatedly claimed that he is no fan of this site, or its regulars.

In any case I have nothing really against Cookie, I accept that he is one of the better posters here and on P.ie and have no interest in further continuing our little bitchfest. All te best to you all in the new year.

Last edited by evercloserunion on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:00 am

Arafat and Castro were angels. Not a penny between them. I suppose Mobuto was a basketcase as well.

I take it back, I could not be this dumb when I was 18.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:01 am

Fair point. But maybe he belives you are are a shite-spouting fool that needs to grow up. It's hardly outside the bounds eh?

Oh wait, I remember now. It's great when you suddenly realise you know what you're on about. Yes he was rather insulting and dismissive. But that's youngdan, always looking for a rise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Like a new puppy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:05 am

youngdan wrote:
Arafat and Castro were angels. Not a penny between them. I suppose Mobuto was a basketcase as well.

I take it back, I could not be this dumb when I was 18.
Well considering you're this dumb now... I suppose it could just be the senility kicking in though.

Needless to say I haven't made any comment here about either Castro or Arafat except that Castro does not have one billion dollars in his bank account. No, can you address that point or are you going to continue to misrepresent and insult me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:06 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Like a new puppy.
C'mere my sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:08 am

905 wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Like a new puppy.
C'mere my sweet.

Bottle of buckfast and I'm yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:18 am

The only reason I bother is the hope that on reaching adulthood you may grow a brain.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/2006-05-04-castro_x.htm

Here have a read of what everyone but yourself knows.

The first step to adulthood would be admitting
that you are wrong but my guess is you are still a child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 am

No, the only reason you bother is that you've nothing better to do with your life. I said an article was published about it, I also said that article was widely discredited. I'm not going to bother, it has come to my attention that you're not worth it. Off to the pub, HNY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: youngdan blogs   youngdan blogs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

youngdan blogs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next