Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:23 am

I haven't availed of any of the Síbín's spirits this evening but despite that, I feel obliged to say at this point in time that I just love my job.

Yep, I do. It makes me Razz and sunny mostly - and all of the other feelings at one time or another but less so.

I hope that all the citizens of Machine Nation are as happy in their work as I am.

And, more than all of that, rather than being bored, and unchallenged and fed up and sick in my old job, this one is rather marvellous and .... (cue musical interlude).

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/v/FLaGPmvCBL8&hl=en"> src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FLaGPmvCBL8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">

S now, I'm going home for hot chocolate and bed.

Good night to one and all, good night.

(Cue big, happy sigh)
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:32 am

Good for you Kate. cheers

I still like mine, it has become far more annoying over the years with all sorts of new regulatory stuff. It was great fun upto about 1996, then it started to get annoying. But I'm coming around to the idea that the annoying bits are good in a way, so it's getting fun again.

Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:46 am

After a long CV of maybe oh 40 different jobs I can say that I've finally found one that is nearly perfect. It challenges me, it's varied from class to class, the organisation tries to be as idealistic as it is possible for such a body to get and

and I never left any of those 40 jobs voluntarily either.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:48 am

40 jobs Shocked

Jaysus, I could count mine on my right foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:43 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
40 jobs Shocked

Really ? Have you never had a summer job as a student or gone abroad and done something different or worked as a volunteer or as a guinea-pig in a lab ?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:51 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
40 jobs Shocked

Really ? Have you never had a summer job as a student or gone abroad and done something different or worked as a volunteer or as a guinea-pig in a lab ?

Oh, well if I was to press the pan out button, I am a guinea pig all the time.

I harvested straw in Kerry one summer, picked spuds in Meath on several occasions (horrible job), and read ESB meters on another. They're not jobs though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:59 am

C'mon they are jobs ! I pruned trees with a pneumatic shears in Australia and made and laid drip irrigation pipes for a week and did some other mind numbingly boring farm work where I resorted to learning Dutch - Who Ghaat Het ? Ik haut von yau ("how are you?" "I love you" Rolling Eyes) and I consider all them things jobs or maybe all that farming (chopping down sandalwood trees in another place with a chainsaw Twisted Evil ) as one big job.

Maybe you're right - you can't call it a job until you've been imprisoned there for at least 2 years ... pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Bain sult as an lá, Reactaire #9. Leathbhealach chuig 72
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Happy_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Go raibh míle maith agat a Seathrún - táim ag ith feoil agus caca milis, ag eist ceol, ag ól agus ag dole.

Tá sé ag cur baistí ach holy jesus ... Shocked

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Iseq2610

Nílim in ann anois an Moody a ceannach Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Go raibh míle maith agat a Seathrún - táim ag ith feoil agus caca milis, ag eist ceol, ag ól agus ag dole.

Tá sé ag cur baistí ach holy jesus ... Shocked

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Iseq2610

Nílim in ann anois an Moody a ceannach Crying or Very sad

Ó sea, sea, tá an stocmhargadh ag craiseál anois. Rachaimid i dtigh diabhal.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:20 pm

5250. Shocked Das ist immoglich !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:26 pm

5250. Shocked Das ist immoglich !!

unmoglich, mein Freund.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:43 pm

So having suffered the loss of my favourite pub, The Clarendon, my search for a decent sub €10 mojito found some success. Ron Black's provided 1 very good, 1 good and one quite poor mojito. Over all a good result. But nowhere hear the flawless consistancy of my dear Clarendon. That notwithstanding, here for you all to enjoy... If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 MOJITO%20PHOTO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:45 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 4515901181

Is it really your birthday?
Viel Glueck zum Geburtstag, Audi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 am

Danke Atticus. ich bin sechs und dreißig jahre alt. Das geht mir echt auf dem zach Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:51 am

Spain lost to Russia tonight, didn't they ? Can they EVER do anything of note Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:55 am

What LOONEY planet are you on ?

Spain beat the arse off Russia 3 Nil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:11 am

I didn't watch it, I was indisposable. This must be the first thing they've done since they HOSTED the World Cup in 1982. You'd never know, they could defeat Germany now and do a Greece on it - i.e. outsider wins major tournament.

I'm sure they've never won anything before now, the useless shower of maricones ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Spain lost to Russia tonight, didn't they ? Can they EVER do anything of note Rolling Eyes

Found the portal to the parallel universe Auditor #9 ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:43 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Herbalist

A nice cool Pastis for arnaud, or Kate P or anyone who wants it.

Cheers and goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:58 am

What's a Pastis ? Is there booze in it ? If so, I'll 'ave it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:16 am

What's a Pastis ? Is there booze in it ? If so, I'll 'ave it. Razz

"Gooooo toooooo sleeeep my weary provo friend........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:41 am

To celebrate Spain's fully-deserved beating of die langsame Deutschen I am having a mean cervesa! Ola companeros!

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Th_250px-Canya_cervesa2
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:55 am

I won a whole Euro on Spain. Great match. The really wanted to win and they deserved to win.
And that bloke Torres was mighty. I raise a toast to him....if he sens me some money....

Anyway, Dos Cervezas por fabor.

And what was Seathrún smokin' last night ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: