Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Empty
PostSubject: The Bar - Drinks Here! Any contributions...   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:03 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Pdbeer%26wine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pour me a cocktail. I'll be in the corner   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:22 pm

drunken

Last edited by kn on Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:23 pm

The Aussies have funny names for their measures of beer which I think are older english names like Schooner and I can't remember the rest ...
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Ozbeersize
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:38 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Cocktail[img][/img]
kn wrote:
drunken

Cheers kn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:06 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Tusker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:07 am

Crap, I think some guys followed me from the pub I was in. I hope they don't get rowdy...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Party0003
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:11 am

Phew. Just made it to the offy before shutters down
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Tonicb10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:48 am

Somewhere cool to hang out for inconsequential chatter of a mindless kind

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Chillax

CHILLED OUT SOUNDS HERE

Last edited by Kate P on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:16 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding music; KP, how did we miss those apostrophes for so long?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:53 am

Blaa blaa long day blaaa drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:56 am

You could lick the walls or break off bits for your whiskey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:01 am

Ah. After a hard day. The ice bar is just the tonic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:02 am

hey look up in the corner on Q&A on the Plasma tv - it's the p.ie poster Barra Rowantree - is it?

(he was the one who asked the question about the development - actually looks like a good program tonight. I like Eddie Hobbs)

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:02 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

And the gin too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:06 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

And the gin too!

Don't be so bitter, ye lemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:09 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

And the gin too!

Don't be so bitter, ye lemon

Laughing

Well, it's not my tipple tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:12 am

Screwballs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:18 am

Who is the Fianna Fáiler on questions and answers, getting nailed and doesnt seem to have a notion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:21 am

ibis wrote:
Screwballs.

Are you quoting Philadelphia, Here I come?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:25 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
johnfás wrote:
Who is the Fianna Fáiler on questions and answers, getting nailed and doesnt seem to have a notion.
is it on again after the break? hardly it's over now I spose but if there's more we can watch out for his name. eddie hobbs is trying to demolish him..?

Just caught it there - something Power. He was doing the classic, if you can't pound the facts pound the table routine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 am

Hey, can you install a chat function on the site? Like one of these http://www.cbox.ws/?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:30 am

johnfás wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
johnfás wrote:
is it on again after the break? hardly it's over now I spose but if there's more we can watch out for his name. eddie hobbs is trying to demolish him..?

Just caught it there - something Power. He was doing the classic, if you can't pound the facts pound the table routine.
Willie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:33 am

He also kept calling Richard Bruton, John... which was rather funny Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:36 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Peter Power from East Limerick. Just build more community centres - that'll solve it again

Are those monks still in Moyross? They seemed like cool chaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:38 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Peter Power from East Limerick. Just build more community centres - that'll solve it again

Ah, that one's a real muppet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 am

ibis wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Ah, that one's a real muppet.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Animal10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: