Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Hooters for Dublin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hooters for Dublin? Empty
PostSubject: Hooters for Dublin?   Hooters for Dublin? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 2:27 am

Hooters, one of America's fastest growing restaurant chains is eyeing up the UK market.

We already have McDonald's, Burger King etc etc so how long before they make an appearence here? Shocked

Hooters, the American restaurant chain that prides itself on its scantily clad waitresses, has ambitious plans to expand in the UK, which are already facing formidable feminist opposition

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/food/story/0,,2272815,00.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooters for Dublin?   Hooters for Dublin? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 2:30 am

We should make sure we keep abreast of this news ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooters for Dublin?   Hooters for Dublin? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 3:58 am

another sign of the fall of the empire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooters for Dublin?   Hooters for Dublin? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 4:02 am

The food is horrible. I went to Hooters but I ended up with the skooters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooters for Dublin?   Hooters for Dublin? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:41 pm

youngdan wrote:
The food is horrible. I went to Hooters but I ended up with the skooters.

There was a rumour going around in the last while that the US public's love for chain fast food had waned and that tastes were getting more demanding and sophisticated. Hence Macd's and others rather feeble attempts to vary their menus. Last time was taken in against my will the small child with me was given a cardboard box with a plastic toy in so scary it made her cry. The 'food' was six tiny chips, a plastic bag with some bits of apple (the healthy bit) and 3 chicken balls. Surely their day is done?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooters for Dublin?   Hooters for Dublin? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 7:28 pm

On the contrary Cactus. Their day is just coming. The price of real food is getting rather expensive here so the temptation of filling 3 little gobs for 12 dollars is getting more attractive. Included in that as you say is the all important toy and a drink full with enough sugar to give a horse a headache. I do not know what is in a french fry or nugget but if sure as hell ain't real. This can be seen if you leave them aside for 6 months. When you come back they are exactly the same as you left them. There was a Hooters in Boston but it went out of business. No amount of titillation could make the grub taste good. So a good dinner at home and straight to a real nude bar and avoid Hooters who are exploiting women
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hooters for Dublin?   Hooters for Dublin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hooters for Dublin?
Page 1 of 1