Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The George Bush Memorial Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The George Bush Memorial Thread Empty
PostSubject: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:05 am

Leave your footwear here.

The George Bush Memorial Thread Old-boot-rodeo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 am

I'd have voted for him both times if were of age and American. Could there be better praise?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:51 am

The George Bush Memorial Thread Noose_hanging_death_442371a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:55 am

905 wrote:
I'd have voted for him both times if were of age and American. Could there be better praise?

Given the choice of him or Gore/Kerry I doubt you would be alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:55 am

Quote :
I'd have voted for him both times if were of age and American.

Well, that's disturbating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:36 am

It says a lot about George W Bush and Dick Cheney (always give debit where debit is due) that they leave office with approval ratings lower than Richard Nixon when Nixon resigned. Mind you, Nixon had some geunine achievements on his CV when he left, in sharp contrast to these two moral vacuums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:15 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
905 wrote:

Given the choice of him or Gore/Kerry I doubt you would be alone.
Gore wasn't too bad but he was the VP for eight years. In my youth and innocence I believed America needed, wait for it, change. And I definitely remember him having this focus on domestic issues and not interfering abroad. I swear to God.

Kerry was that bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:47 pm

I'm no fan of Bush, but there's such an overwhelming consensus against him that I get this Myersesque urge to be a contrarian and defend him. It all seems a bit too... easy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:51 pm

toxic avenger wrote:
I'm no fan of Bush, but there's such an overwhelming consensus against him that I get this Myersesque urge to be a contrarian and defend him. It all seems a bit too... easy...

The game, if you feel like that, allows you to throw flowers at him Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:55 pm

I've decided to be gracious in victory Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 am

toxic avenger wrote:

Welcome to my life. It's usually a fun and interesting stance to take... but only when done with fun and interesting people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:18 am

The George Bush Memorial Thread Pizza-and-quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:25 am

George W Bush is incontrovertibly and undeniably the worst president the United States has had the misfortune of being misruled by for the last 8 years.

He has...

Destroyed the fiscal stability of the Clinton years
Obliterated the mountain of international good-will towards the US of the Clinton years
Left the US labour market without a single net new job
Overseen a fall in real incomes
Presided over persistent twin deficits of mammoth proportions
Led the US dollar to one of its worst-ever bouts of performance
Failed to improve healthcare cover
Failed to fix the education system and made it worse
Attacked the middle class
Damaged social mobility
Allowed the September 11th attacks to happen
Prosecuted an illegal war
Prevaricated disastrously on the environment

I'm delighted to see the back of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:59 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The George Bush Memorial Thread   The George Bush Memorial Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The George Bush Memorial Thread
Page 1 of 1