Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Development Issues

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:24 pm

I though this thread wasn't supposed to be about Libertas, yet I count 18 mentions on page five alone.

Double standards and duplicity abound!

[MOD]If the thread drifts off course into a discussion about Libertas, it will be moderated accordingly. People are of course entitled to mention any group relevant to Lisbon. [/MOD]
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Now you are getting paranoid Cookie, I myself have been reassured that the posters here are not in the least concerned that Ganley could have any support at all, none at all I tell you. none none none nothing they reassure me.

A leopard does not change his stripes. Surely nobody expects Papal to rely. He is just preaching to the stupid congregation
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:01 am

So I see you've removed my post now. Nice, real nice. Looks like I was spot on about this place all along.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:03 am

cookiemonster wrote:
So I see you've removed my post now. Nice, real nice. Looks like I was spot on about this place all along.

What post, cookiemonster?
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:06 am

cactus flower wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

What post, cookiemonster?

I replied to this:
Quote :

[MOD]If the thread drifts off course into a discussion about Libertas, it will be moderated accordingly. People are of course entitled to mention any group relevant to Lisbon. [/MOD]

nonsense.

Lo and behold my reply now ceases to be.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 am

What was the substance of the post, cookie ? Can you reply to it now again ?
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 am

You replied " nonsense " ?

Well, I don't see a lot of harm in that. But I would defer to the modding group.
I've pmd a query.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:14 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

Reply again, what is this, the Lisbon treaty?
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:16 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Reply again, what is this, the Lisbon treaty?
lol!
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:23 am

cactus flower wrote:
You replied " nonsense " ?

Well, I don't see a lot of harm in that.

You wouldn't, you do it all the time.

Quote :
But I would defer to the modding group.
I've pmd a query.

Don't put yourself out, Dear.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:28 am

Well it seems Ibis fucked up and accidentally deleted it.

All's well that ends well, eah?
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:42 am

cookiemonster wrote:

Can you give us the gist of the post at all ?
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:43 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Can't be arsed, it would only be met with yet more anonymous hyprocritical nonsense from the "moderators". Once they're finished accidentally deleating my posts, that is.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:48 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Can't be arsed, it would only be met with yet more anonymous hyprocritical nonsense from the "moderators". Once they're finished accidentally deleating my posts, that is.

You don't have to post here.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:50 am

ibis wrote:

You don't have to post here.

You don't have to delete my posts either.

Last edited by cookiemonster on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:51 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Well that won't happen again unless it's outrageously offensive.

Discussion of Libertas' isn't excluded at all from the thread but content similar to other Libertas threads will or should be moved from here to there.
Now, are we going to get back on the topic of this thread or go for some bottles of buckfast in the Sibin Reoite ?
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 am

Lads come on, let's calm the whole thing down here. Ibis accidentally deleted a post, that has been established. I presume that matter has now been resolved between ibis and cookiemonster. Feel free to be pissed off cookiemonster, frankly given the circumstance I would be too.

However, would you ever grow up and make a contribution to this thread, which has dealt with many of the substantive issues and has actually been very light on its discussion of Libertas. You have made nigh on a dozen contributions and not one of them has been relevant to the actual issues being discussed. This must constitute a bit of a waste of time on your part so why not put your time to better use and tease out the issues of the Treaty.

I suggest a trip to the Sibín and on your return let the discussion return. I am going to move all these discussions to a separate thread in a few minutes once people have had time to examine this thread.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:55 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Discussion of Libertas' isn't excluded at all from the thread

Well it seems it was at the beginning, or at least that was the intention of Cactus Flower when she started this thread and so, it seems, was it recognised to be the case by several other posters. However, it didn't remain the case, did it? And it too was less than complementary but yet it remains and was engaged in by many other posters and moderators including the one who started the thead.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:56 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Discussion of Libertas' isn't excluded at all from the thread

Well it seems it was at the beginning, or at least that was the intention of Cactus Flower when she started this thread and so, it seems, was it recognised to be the case by several other posters. However, it didn't remain the case, did it? And it too was less than complementary but yet it remains and was engaged in by many other posters and moderators including the one who started the thead.

It was intended that this thread not become a discussion about Libertas - no more, no less. The OP does state that Libertas can be discussed.

The person making it most about Libertas is you, Cookie, not anyone else.

Last edited by ibis on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:57 am

johnfás wrote:
However, would you ever grow up and make a contribution to this thread, which has dealt with many of the substantive issues and has actually been very light on its discussion of Libertas. You have made nigh on a dozen contributions and not one of them has been relevant to the actual issues being discussed. This must constitute a bit of a waste of time on your part so why not put your time to better use and tease out the issues of the Treaty.

And talk of X-factor is what exactly?
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:59 am

cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

What possible relevance does the existence of another thread have to do with your contributions to this one?
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:00 am

ibis wrote:
The OP does state that Libertas can be discussed.

o rly?

cactus flower wrote:
I'm starting this thread, with the idea that the Lisbon Treaty can be discussed here in a Libertas/Ganley-free environment.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:02 am

ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

What possible relevance does the existence of another thread have to do with your contributions to this one?

It's not another thread, it's this one. https://machinenation.forumakers.com/the-open-europe-forum-f30/the-second-lisbon-referendum-t1626-75.htm

Last edited by cookiemonster on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:03 am

cookiemonster wrote:
ibis wrote:
The OP does state that Libertas can be discussed.

o rly?

cactus flower wrote:
I'm starting this thread, with the idea that the Lisbon Treaty can be discussed here in a Libertas/Ganley-free environment.

More fully:

Quote :
A second referendum seems inevitable. I'm starting this thread, with the idea that the Lisbon Treaty can be discussed here in a Libertas/Ganley-free environment. In fairness, you are asked also to keep any party political pointscoring out of the thread and focus on the merits of the case.

I think that's perfectly clear on the idea that Libertas is not the subject, and neither is any other kind of party-slagging.
Back to top Go down

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:05 am

cookiemonster wrote:
ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

It's not another thread, it's this one. https://machinenation.forumakers.com/the-open-europe-forum-f30/the-second-lisbon-referendum-t1626-75.htm

That is a brief off-topic interlude, as opposed to repeated eruptions of irrelevant bellyaching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Development Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Development Issues   Development Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Development Issues
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next