Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Live webcast Monday - "Ireland and Europe in 2009 - An unclear horizon?"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Live webcast Monday - "Ireland and Europe in 2009 - An unclear horizon?" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live webcast Monday - "Ireland and Europe in 2009 - An unclear horizon?"   Live webcast Monday - "Ireland and Europe in 2009 - An unclear horizon?" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:56 am

Q&A had good meaty stuff on Lisbon tonight. Anyone see it.
Back to top Go down

Live webcast Monday - "Ireland and Europe in 2009 - An unclear horizon?" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live webcast Monday - "Ireland and Europe in 2009 - An unclear horizon?"   Live webcast Monday - "Ireland and Europe in 2009 - An unclear horizon?" - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:00 am

Yeah I saw it - the Yes crowd won that one anyway. Micheál Martin was impressive I thought and made the lassies look loo-lah. Martin, whether he is or not, looks genuinely concerned and interested in pursuing what the people 'want' e.g. the commissioner. When the time comes again though will people want more ?

I like listening to him on it - the workers rights stuff was good too.
Back to top Go down

Live webcast Monday - "Ireland and Europe in 2009 - An unclear horizon?"
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4